Premiership Coach 2017 AFL lists

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw that last year someone had gone through and done the player faces for the 2016 lists..
Does anyone know if that has been done for the 2017 ones, and if so, where can I find it?

Also, well done haydo169 !! Just like last year, I love your work!

hey haydo169 , great job with the lists!

just a couple of things:

1. Nathan Gordan was delisted two years ago. you also had him listed on last years lists.
2. Jayden Short was elevated to the Senior list at the end of last year.
3. I feel a couple of RIchmond players should really be rated higher, Alex rance for instance.. Jack as well.

I saw that last year someone had gone through and done the player faces for the 2016 lists..
Does anyone know if that has been done for the 2017 ones, and if so, where can I find it?

I did the ones for 2016 but haven't for 2017 unfortunately. It takes a heck of a lot of time, but I shouldn't be complaining given the work haydo169 has done here haha.

I've pulled them for 3 teams so far. Was gonna try and do it all by the end of the weekend but no promises.

Has anyone happened to added any Catergory B rookies that are missing? I have a list of the players missing if someone wants to make them. I will make them when I get the time. DM me if you are willing to make some or even just one of them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Number 1 draft pick. What has he achieved since he has been drafted, he picked up more injuries then brownlow votes. 71 is reasonable.
fair but in form he is a top 5 ruckman, plays like a midfielder

Some ratings are incorrect from what Haydo and I discussed late last year, if you want I will post all the incorrect ones with the correct ones

what i need is a rotations file lol.. i keep gettin tired easily... surely someone got a good rotation file to share lol..... i dont sim my games

Up to finals in my first season
We won 9 of our last 12 to make finals or something and scraped into the 8
Had the bye the last round and somehow stayed in there

Danger has 798 touches
Parker 723
J Selwood 717

Boak was our best with 611
Robbie had 592
Polec 579

Bruce kicked 97 goals
Hogan 96
Darling 89