Cats finished top
Dogs 2nd
Swans 3rd
Saints 4th
Melbourne 5th
Adelaide 6th
Essendon 7th
Port 8th
Saints made ya 8th. While mine are struggling to reach finals.

Just so everyone knows, I have had a bit of a think the last couple of days and due to some negative feedback, this will be the last year I'll be making these lists. Guess some people can't appreciate hard work when they see it.

Just so everyone knows, I have had a bit of a think the last couple of days and due to some negative feedback, this will be the last year I'll be making these lists. Guess some people can't appreciate hard work when they see it.
Mate.... there's a small minority (I'm guessing they are young) that will complain and critique whilst most of us think you're a god amongst men. These lists will provide us with hours worth of fun, can't thank you enough for all your hard work.

You deserve massive respect for the effort you put in to make these lists. People need to understand that not everything will be perfect and they can fix themselves if they don't like the ratings.

Even if you don't make the lists, I hope you still take a part in it.

Mate.... there's a small minority (I'm guessing they are young) that will complain and critique whilst most of us think you're a god amongst men. These lists will provide us with hours worth of fun, can't thank you enough for all your hard work.
Can't agree more saintkildaman .
Thanks haydo169 for all your hard work with these lists. I've had a ball playing this game all thanks to your hard work.

Just make everyone 100 and then let the whingers see that they actually don't know how to "coach" in the game. When they keep losing or a player gets beaten.

Even if you had all the champion data stats and ranked players based on that, the game will still have anomalies and some will shine where others fade.

First and foremost. It's a GAME.
Not a mirror of real life events.

Your work has been outstanding.
Without you, I would have never got back into playing this.

Thank you for your time, effort and hard work.

Just so you know, every time I enter this thread I scroll past just about every single post until I see yours to see if there's anything worth noting.

You do an incredible job mate!

As promised here are the 2017 Player headshots.

http://www.filedropper.com/playerimages

You need to unzip the file, go to wherever you game is located then go /Premiership Coach 2011/Images and then replace your existing PlayerImages folder with this one.

Collingwood, Geelong, North, Port and the Dogs all have not fully updated their images so an update will follow sometime in the future with these amended.

I've included GWS in the hopes that I will be able to re-release Haydo's lists with GWS included. If anyone has an existing list with GWS players from last year or any year previous could you please hit me up as that would make things a lot easier to work from.

NOOOO! These lists are terrific. It's a shame that you'll be stopping, but I can understand why. I'll perhaps try and give it a go for next season but I can't promise anything. Anyway, I just want to say thanks for these lists, they've been amazing and made the game 10000x better.

NOOOO! These lists are terrific. It's a shame that you'll be stopping, but I can understand why. I'll perhaps try and give it a go for next season but I can't promise anything. Anyway, I just want to say thanks for these lists, they've been amazing and made the game 10000x better.
It be hella hardwork. Unless 17 people take charge of 17 teams and edit the lists of they team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing news Haydo, but there is no point doing something for others who don't appreciate the hard work
I for one, will endeavour to make some lists for future seasons but not for every season

Ignore those collingwood supporters!! I don't usually post on here but thought I'd come out of the shadows to thank you immensely for all your time and effort put into these lists mate, I've seriously clocked so many hours on this game with your lists and I don't think I would've without them. If I could I'd definitely be shouting you a pint or two!

I'd personally be willing to donate for fresh lists or maybe we should be petitioning to text based gaming companies to give us a fresh new version of premiership coach! In the meantime I guess we cross our fingers and hope AFL Evolution has half decent management gameplay lol.

I don't think anyone means it personally mate, we know the hard work you put in. We probably (me included) should have refrained from making player rating comments as its incredibly subjective. I do feel personally the comments I made with Jack and Rancey were a bit over the line and I apologise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back