Premiership Coach - 2022 lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Completed all 17 available clubs. Now attached.

Very much sick and tired of this project now, so if anyone's keen to go onto 2023, here's a good place to start. I'll leave it to you.

Attachments

• user_2022_v12_220830.zip
    2 MB · Views: 147
Shame to hear you’re sick of the project but excited to have a look at these when I get a chance. 🙂 if you’ve got a PayPal or something pm me I’d be happy to send you a little something for the trouble you’ve gone to.

Shame to hear you’re sick of the project but excited to have a look at these when I get a chance. if you’ve got a PayPal or something pm me I’d be happy to send you a little something for the trouble you’ve gone to.

All good mate. Hopefully the lists will be enjoyed by the community here. That's worth it, especially after I've mooched off other users' work for the last six or so years haha.

Very much sick and tired of this project now, so if anyone's keen to go onto 2023, here's a good place to start. I'll leave it to you.
Just quickly simulated through my first season and the results are really accurate to the current season. Melbourne won the minor premiership then went on to beat Geelong in the granny. Hawkins won the coleman, Macrae just pipped Oliver for the brownlow. North got the spoon with West Coast only just in front of them. Top 8 was nearly bang on, only difference was Saints making finals and Freo missing out. Well done mate.

Just quickly simulated through my first season and the results are really accurate to the current season. Melbourne won the minor premiership then went on to beat Geelong in the granny. Hawkins won the coleman, Macrae just pipped Oliver for the brownlow. North got the spoon with West Coast only just in front of them. Top 8 was nearly bang on, only difference was Saints making finals and Freo missing out. Well done mate.

Oh that's great to read. Let me know how it goes in a couple of years' time too if you get a chance.

Can I ask what type of work you've done? I've already started on the 2023 lists as per my thread here Premiership Coach 2023 Playing Lists - Under Construction

I just don't want to double up on work if you've already done majority of it. Thanks

Can I ask what type of work you've done? I've already started on the 2023 lists as per my thread here Premiership Coach 2023 Playing Lists - Under Construction

I just don't want to double up on work if you've already done majority of it. Thanks
Looks like updated names + ratings. Games/goals are out of whack still but from what I’ve played so far the results are pretty realistic so could be a good base to use if you are working on a 2023 update.

Looks like updated names + ratings. Games/goals are out of whack still but from what I’ve played so far the results are pretty realistic so could be a good base to use if you are working on a 2023 update.
Thanks for that, I am all for updating games/goals more so then the ratings side of things so maybe if it's okay with you NimFromSudan can I expand on these lists for a 2023 version?

Thanks for that, I am all for updating games/goals more so then the ratings side of things so maybe if it's okay with you NimFromSudan can I expand on these lists for a 2023 version?
It's accurate lists insofar as player names, ratings and potentials including all players in PSS and MSD. Likewise accurate DOB (minus 11 years to apply correctly at the start of the 2022 season. Some contracts are also accurate in years, but it's not the case for every club and player.

For 2023, you'll need to update DOBs, adjust potentials that are affected, and make any changes for ratings over the off season, as well as of course all the new players and players delisted.

The players' history of games and stats are not accurate and could ideally be updated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's accurate lists insofar as player names, ratings and potentials including all players in PSS and MSD. Likewise accurate DOB (minus 11 years to apply correctly at the start of the 2022 season. Some contracts are also accurate in years, but it's not the case for every club and player.

For 2023, you'll need to update DOBs, adjust potentials that are affected, and make any changes for ratings over the off season, as well as of course all the new players and players delisted.

The players' history of games and stats are not accurate and could ideally be updated.
Love you work Nim you've done a massive job in regards to all the above. I'll take the next few months updating player stats and games history to make the game even more enjoyable to play for us stats nerds. I'll also apply trades, delistings, retirements and draft once available. Happy to start a PM with you and others in regards to player ratings at the start of next season once we get closer.

Love you work Nim you've done a massive job in regards to all the above. I'll take the next few months updating player stats and games history to make the game even more enjoyable to play for us stats nerds. I'll also apply trades, delistings, retirements and draft once available. Happy to start a PM with you and others in regards to player ratings at the start of next season once we get closer.
No worries. Good idea to get going on games and stats now before draft and trade time. I'd be happy to help with ratings next year and even a little bit of editing if we can work out a way to version control the files effectively.

I'd say just generally on ratings that I need to find more of a middle tier, stretching role players out to a wider range of rankings than all 75-78 area.

No worries. Good idea to get going on games and stats now before draft and trade time. I'd be happy to help with ratings next year and even a little bit of editing if we can work out a way to version control the files effectively.

I'd say just generally on ratings that I need to find more of a middle tier, stretching role players out to a wider range of rankings than all 75-78 area.
Awesome, I'll keep the board updated with how things are going over the next few months. Ideally would like to have this up and running by start of next season but the stats side of things does take a long time so patience is required.

I'll touch base with yourself and others when it comes to pre-season and we've seen a bit of practice matches so we can get our ratings as close as possible.

I have downloaded these, however whenever I load a game with the lists, it comes up with an error. Haven't played for a while, so can't remember how to get around this. Anyone able to help?

New edition - 2022 list with Gold Coast players removed, and replaced with a team of Tassie players (plus a few delisted free agents).

Attachments

• user_2022_TAS.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Back