Premiership Coach 2023 Playing Lists - Under Construction

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Ladies & Gents, another season (for 10 teams) has now come to an end which means my fire in the belly for making the 2023 Premiership Coach playing lists has hit an all time high. Today marks the start of a journey but a journey that once completed will be enjoyable one for many of us fans who love to play this silly old game of ours.

Over the next few months I'll be updating player stats, player ratings, delisting's, retirements, trades, Free Agency, draft, coaching changes, player ages and many many more. Bare with me on this journey as it'll be a fair task to complete however with a bit of love and real drive to get them to you users should hope to see all these completed by Round 1 next season.

Thank you again for allowing me to get these lists to you, I've been doing so for the past 10 or so seasons (with gaps here and there) it's always been a pleasure.

Feel free for any input, I always welcome recommendations or criticism. Anyone willing to help in any way shape or form is free to PM and we can go through options :)

Cheers all
haydo

Absolute legend! Unlocked the PC memory in my brain this morning and itching to play this again - could you please point me in the direction to download this again and play with the most up to date lists currently available? As noob friendly as possible would be good 😂

Abandoned? This is literally a thread for updated lists you *ing moron
Hi mate, thanks for responding.
Not sure if you understand the difference between a game being actively developed and one that has had the code abandoned by the developer and having lists updated by some random punter on bigfooty? Anyway, carry on as you were. Stay classy.

Not sure if you understand the difference between a game being actively developed and one that has had the code abandoned by the developer and having lists updated by some random punter on bigfooty? Anyway, carry on as you were. Stay classy.
Hey buddy. Well aware of the difference. Didn’t see you specify abandoned by the developer in the original comment, you just said abandoned which is an odd comment to make in the 2023 lists update thread.

Anyway, cheers for your contribution to the thread. Spook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey buddy. Well aware of the difference. Didn’t see you specify abandoned by the developer in the original comment, you just said abandoned which is an odd comment to make in the 2023 lists update thread.

Anyway, cheers for your contribution to the thread. Spook.
Looks like things are flying in here 👍 enjoy

I am not some random. I am god

Remove this Banner Ad

Back