Premiership Coach Player Generator/Editor.

Remove this Banner Ad

jklf12

Draftee
Oct 25, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Today i tried to make a player generator for premiership coach. been playing this game for about 10 years now and have always wanted to create a historic mod. So i started to develop some tools to make it easier. At the moment ive created the generator for custom rosters but have ran into some issues with the game crashing Round 1.
Now that i couldn't get that too work im working on an editor to easily customise the original XML player files, After this is complete ill work on the Regional Player Creator so we can create draft class for the years following the 2011 season ect. https://ufile.io/kis2gi62

Cheers mate, Yeah main goal would be to recreate from the year 2000 to 2019 with all players available through draft selections ect. Gonna be a big project but hopefully can figure out why the generators crashing at round 1.

Today i tried to make a player generator for premiership coach. been playing this game for about 10 years now and have always wanted to create a historic mod. So i started to develop some tools to make it easier. At the moment ive created the generator for custom rosters but have ran into some issues with the game crashing Round 1.
Now that i couldn't get that too work im working on an editor to easily customise the original XML player files, After this is complete ill work on the Regional Player Creator so we can create draft class for the years following the 2011 season ect. https://ufile.io/kis2gi62

G'day all, Just wondering if their is anyone out there that can assist me in attaining the Re-Release of the PC Game: ALF Premiership Coach 2011. I have already tried to follow all the instructions that has been provide from this site. And none of the web browsers i.e. Google Chrome, Firefox/Mozilla, and Explorer, will load up the page. None of these will open up the links that have been provided. Can someone please attach/send me the full game, and or the file that I need to replace, so that I can successfully play the game. (I already have the game, but asks me to register. Also have tried that site, and its no longer available. Any assistance that anyone can provide, would be very much appreciated. Thanks all.

Premiership Coach 2011 Tool - Re-Upload - Java App

1. Create And Generate New Rookies Players To Add In-Game, Randomized Stats More Diverse Then The Game Creates.
2. Player Editor, Edit Players And Create New Lists.
3. Create Players/Draft Classes From A CVS Template.

Premiership Coach 2011
2002 Beta List.

Completed
  • Names
  • Heights
  • Weights
  • Goals
  • Games
  • Birth Years
  • Teams

Need To Complete
- Player Raitings

Fantasy League.
The Year Is January 2002, Gold Coast Have Just Joined The League To Make It A 17 Team Competition.

Gold Coast Having Picks 1,2,3,7,9,10,11,13 In The 2001 AFL Draft, Picking Up Players.

1. Luke Hodge
2. Luke Ball
3. Chris Judd
7. David Hale
9. Luke Molan
10. Sam Power
11. Richard Cole
13. Nick Dal-Santo

Also Joining Gold Coasts Inaugural Season Are A Range Of Delisted And Retired Players From 2001, Including Stephen Silvagni and Brendon Gale.

The Year Before.
2001 Premiership - Brisbane
2001 Brownlow - Jason Akermanis
2001 Coleman - Mathew Lloyd

If anyone is happy to help with some ratings hit me up.

Premiership Coach 2011 Tool - Re-Upload - Java App

1. Create And Generate New Rookies Players To Add In-Game, Randomized Stats More Diverse Then The Game Creates.
2. Player Editor, Edit Players And Create New Lists.
3. Create Players/Draft Classes From A CVS Template.

Are you able to publish a CVS file with example formatting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back