Premiership Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a thought, am I the only one who thinks players form degrades too early. Often you'll see players start losing rating points at 28-30 years of age which is true in some cases but in real life some players are still playing their best footy in their early 30's. I think that just because a player hits 29 doesn't mean he's effectively coming to the end of his career.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Suggestion: Can you allow extended game saving. So that if a player retires you can still view their profile and awards etc. It's good to look back. It may take up looks of storage space but it could be optional

Thanks mate - not a specific thing i need help with. Just a team to do the work.

Top notch game you made years ago mate, I've been updating lists for my own use for last few years, an issue I've had but never been able to fix is playing as St Kilda it gets stuck on the 2nd year in the first round they have the buy of the preseason any workaround or fix you know of? Probably few years too late asking that 😅

Be awesome to have a new game, I'm a web developer/programmer so if you need any help on the new game I'd be happy to try to help out where I could if you need chuck me a PM.

I'm a bit slow to discover this thread.

I bought the original game and would've been on that thread on this board. I have a dev background, although haven't used that skill in sometime, but keen to get involved.

Is there still help required, and what do I need to have installed to get started?

I'd like to contribute to this. I am working fulltime with a young child so won't be able to do a lot quickly, but I'm keen to be involved.

I'm working full time with 2 young kids myself, but gladly accept any help in crawling this project forward. Will message you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any requirements to help you out in this? I am 100% willing if i can be on any help at all

No requirements per se, although realistically you'd need some sort of development background or aptitude to be able to work on the code side. Is a complex beast.

Hey folks, I have completed the Player Images pack for season 2019. If you have made your own 2019 lists (I know some people do) these should work for you.
If you are still using the 2018 lists or earlier, DON'T use these, as it'll copy over your existing images and screw them up.
Maybe it will give some people an urge to get a list done for this year?

So i just had the most amazing season i think i've ever had in this game. I took up a coaching position with Melbourne after a few years at Hawthorn, Melbourne finished 17th on the ladder before i arrived as you can see in this picture in 2017. history.PNG

During the draft i saw they had a lot of older players so i traded every player over the age of 28 and all the other players who's peak didn't hit at least 85 and i got 1st pick and used that and pick 2 to trade for great young players. Anyway long story short we finished 1st on the ladder shown here. ladder.PNG
and we went on to win the grand final as shown here.
grand final.PNG

So went from 17th on the ladder to Premiers the next year. I lol'd

There is a version shown as March 2020 I think on Steam right now however all 9 reviews shown date back to 2017.

There is a version shown as March 2020 I think on Steam right now however all 9 reviews shown date back to 2017.

I think you're talking about my game, Australian Football Coach, which is different - the game is from 2017 but everyone who purchased got a free copy of Australian Football Coach 2020 upon its release in March, but to do this Steam had to update the game's date from 2017 to 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back