Doggies7

Premiership Player
Aug 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks Manchester City
Thought it might be good to start a thread showing and advertising the various premiership memorabilia around the place, that I'm sure a lot of us will be paying more money than we should for.

I picked this up literally on the way out of the G yesterday. The perfect item I wanted for my new house to remember the day. More money than I wanted to spend on an item, but how can you go past it?! (Don't tell the mrs the price)

https://www.officialmemorabilia.com...tern-bulldogs-2016-team-signed-premiers-guern

The Dogs online store already has some cool stuff and the Herald Sun online store too.

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpg
    downloadfile-1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 133
Hi Guys!

Incredible finals series and GF yesterday! I am rapped to present my Premiership Poster for 2016! Available in Limited Edition Signed and Standard A2 Prints from my website: www.timmcfarlin.com

Get in quick! Limited Edition prints limited to 50.

GO DOGGIES!!

2016_Framed_Print.jpg

sherrin will be producing some premiers KB footballs in the coming weeks.

sports stores have already placed orders with us so make sure you approach your store asap to secure one (Rebel sport, sportsmart, sports power etc)

it's a top grade leather ball with gold print on it. 1 panel has premiers 2016 printed on it, one has the game info (score, crowd, goal kickers, norm smith) and the other panel has the bulldogs team lineup on it I believe.

there is also a size 3 pvc version that is made as well.

Hopefully they spend the next week doing a final segment of The Ride and cut it all together, sell it in High Def. What a journey.

Was thinking about this too, it's been a brilliant documentary so far & its capped off with a flag. Can't wait to buy the whole thing, it will be something top class that all fans of footy could enjoy

Bought the Mark Knight poster, framed, Bontempelli signature. Also bought Dogs premier polo, guernsey, and t-shirt, along with a stein glass.
Might get more today.

Does anyone know if we'll be having the gold AFL logo on our guernsey next year? Is that something that all teams are guaranteed to have - I assume if we do, this will be something we can purchase in due course?

Does anyone know if we'll be having the gold AFL logo on our guernsey next year? Is that something that all teams are guaranteed to have - I assume if we do, this will be something we can purchase in due course?
Yes...should be available in your clubs online store when they release your 2017 guernsey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can wait till roughly mid November, the Victory Pack DVD will become available
It has your winning Elimination, Qualifying, Prelim and of course GF
The best bit is the GF has not just channel 7,but radio 3aw, MMM, and SEN calls as well
It's great to hear all the different calls, as you'll be re-watching the GF all summer long!

It's crazy, but spend up big, it's a great part of being Premiers
A huge congrats to you, well deserved Premiers, enjoy it :thumbsu:

hmm went to order the premiership polo and DVD on the dogs website and noticed they are out of stock already. Surely they will get more stuff in? Just hard to believe you can sell out of stuff that technically doesn't even exist yet. Great experience though I resisted the urge all day to take the record out of its plastic wrapping

Hi Guys!

Incredible finals series and GF yesterday! I am rapped to present my Premiership Poster for 2016! Available in Limited Edition Signed and Standard A2 Prints from my website: www.timmcfarlin.com

Get in quick! Limited Edition prints limited to 50.

GO DOGGIES!!

2016_Framed_Print.jpg

FYI.... Thanks to tip off by akkaps I have fixed the Red/White hoops in the background to be in the correct order.

Bulldogs_Premiers_2016_FINAL_POST_V2.jpg

Do they produce a DVD where you can choose which commentary you listen to eg ABC, MMM etc.

Yep, you can pick the audio track. Be prepared for your other half to call you tragic for getting just as excited listening to each call.

Didn't help that she is a West Coast supporter for 2015 though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back