Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Were they available at WEG as-is? Or did you have to call ahead to get them? - I'm moving house soon and wouldn't mind these babies in my study (Mrs will probably chuck them out if they're in the loungeroom :D )
HI Mate

WEG shop is open Wed, Thurs and Fri from 9-5pm - He has plenty there, both hot stamped, normal posters, framed, unframed etc

cheers mate

wian

So took the Mark Knight poster to officeworks to have it laminated and after waiting in line for 10 minutes they said they couldn't guarantee the poster wouldn't crease in the laminater...wtf!? What's the bloody point then. I said I didn't want to risk it but now wondering what options I have

How big is it? If you live not too far from me I can do it free.

Any idea if the club will release a VFL Premiers DVD as well ala 2014?
Also, I remember buying Dad the 1990 Collingwood finals series pack on DVD, surely we would release a similar collection this year including all games in the finals?

I enquired about this and was told a DVD would be released with all four finals in late October or early November for about $90

Any chance they release a Blu-ray of the Grand Final?
Will be getting the Victory Pack regardless, but it is sad that we seem to be stuck in HD quality when FHD is now being challenged by UHD! Even my home movies are on Blu-ray these days and you can see the difference when compared to bought DVD movies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't find any evidence of a blu-ray version only dvd. The finals were broadcast in 1080, so why is blu-ray invisible?
Most years didn't result in a Blu-ray version, from my reading of other team boards.

Pies got one in 2010, probably because of their larger supporter base. Hawks only got one in 2015 as part of a 3-peat package. Haven't heard of any other Blu-ray versions.

BUT WE HAVE ONE!!

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...ts/afl-premiers-2016-western-bulldogs/321494/

193342-L-LO.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my premiership game ball, will be heading to a few training sessions to try and fill it up with some autographs but looks so fresh and so clean clean

I have so much envy right now :)

Ha ha.. far too many signed footballs and jerseys in my house.. just in my study on the wall is a pre last game fitzroy signed poster, hawthorn premiership jersey, Richmond 2008 jersey and brisbane lions signed jersey

That's just my study by the way. Peobably have 15 not framed and a cabinet full of signed balls, flags and boots.

Need to sell some dogs ones because i have a number of jerseys around 2011 and a flag

Last edited:
27 DVD! So awesome, will definitely be getting this instead of the victory pack. Already ordered the Blu-Ray.
Looks good, but why would you include the home and away games we lost this year? A bit ridiculous ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back