Club Legend
Oct 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Doggies
Has anyone got the Finals DVD box set??

I pre-ordered it at the start of Nov from the Bulldogs online store which said it would be despatched on the 10th of Nov for $109.

It hasnt been despatched yet and they can't give me a date as to when it will be. I noticed last night JB hi-fi has it for $84 in stock.

I don't mind paying the extra as the money goes to the club but how can JB have it in stock and bulldogs shop doesnt and they keep pushing the eta back?

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I pre-ordered it at the start of Nov from the Bulldogs online store which said it would be despatched on the 10th of Nov for $109.

It hasnt been despatched yet and they can't give me a date as to when it will be. I noticed last night JB hi-fi has it for $84 in stock.

I don't mind paying the extra as the money goes to the club but how can JB have it in stock and bulldogs shop doesnt and they keep pushing the eta back?
I checked last week on mine and they told me it was not in stock yet and I was the same as you I thought I would go through the club even if it cot more than JB. Didnt give me a date just said that they will email when dispatched.
I live in fear that my Foxtel IQ recordings will be accidentally deleted before the DVDs turn up!

Senor Ed

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Doggies
I checked last week on mine and they told me it was not in stock yet and I was the same as you I thought I would go through the club even if it cot more than JB. Didnt give me a date just said that they will email when dispatched.
I live in fear that my Foxtel IQ recordings will be accidentally deleted before the DVDs turn up!

Youtube has the full games :)

geoffjennings79

Premiership Player
Apr 4, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I also wanted a polo and stubby holder that club no longer has in stock - found them on ebay for slightly more, so what I saved on finals dvd I forked out for other items. But I just pick them up from local big w. I've also got the select cards waiting to be picked up at the post office. But more importantly I have 50 years of memories - including the 1st October 2016...

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I also wanted a polo and stubby holder that club no longer has in stock - found them on ebay for slightly more, so what I saved on finals dvd I forked out for other items. But I just pick them up from local big w. I've also got the select cards waiting to be picked up at the post office. But more importantly I have 50 years of memories - including the 1st October 2016...
I got the Stubby Holder with the score and thats pretty cool but the polo like the DVD they advised me is still out of stock I wondered whether the BLK thing might have something to do with the delay as the Polo had their branding.

rolling01

Team Captain
Oct 23, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

JB don't have it in stock.

jackb_93

Senior List
Sep 24, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Pretty happy with my poster that I picked up this week, straight to the pool room!
IMG_3804.JPG

premiers2017

Debutant
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I plan on framing all 4 AFL Records from the 4 finals and putting the score from each game below each record. I want to frame this as it is a symbol of the best month of my life (and probably most of yours too). Does anyone have any ideas of what I should put as the title for the frame? (Something better than 'Finals 2016')

When I picked up a few frames last week, the framing joint I went to had a framed collage waiting to be picked up which included a chunk of the MCG turf from the 50m line with the Western Bulldogs logo. Someone had taken a Stanley Knife with them to the game and used it to cut up some MCG turf after the game.

I am annoyed I didn't get some of the red white and blue paper to put in the frame. If anyone has some spare I will buy it off you. (Not sure what you call it, it's not confetti).

The Helmet

Rookie
Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just a heads up. Doggies apparel on sale (20% storewide) today only at Rebel sports online and instore. Add cashrewards for a further 10% .

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
I am annoyed I didn't get some of the red white and blue paper to put in the frame. If anyone has some spare I will buy it off you. (Not sure what you call it, it's not confetti).
It's called ticker tape.
We only grabbed a few bits which unfortunately we won't be parting with.

I saved a bit and carefully put it in my wallet Unfortunately I forgot about it and now its gone :(

Back