Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

So who claims to hold the record for most money spent on memorabilia? Did anyone spend more than $1000? I have so far only spent a mere pittance of $266.44. I have not been willing to spend hundreds on framed and autographed items, as tempting as they look.
Bought 10x Herald Sun posters @ $3 each, the Select Card set @ about $50.

Have my eye on the foil version of the poster on EBAY. Reckon that might be the crowning item.

boooking in my premiership tattoo in jan
Three Dogs holding cups, one has the 2016 afl cup another with the two vfl cups and the third is for the women's in the future

I've got the same plates and I'm the same as you... What the hell do you do with these?
They are not really something you would frame as they are only a pale washed out cyan colour. I'm not sure they are worth keeping to be honest.

When I was given them I said errr, thanks. They're an interesting curio but have no idea what if anything (probably nothing) I'd do with them. Other than a few items from the Grand Final, Im not really one for displays of memorabilia so I imagine that at some point they will end up in their intended destination. The skip.

When I was given them I said errr, thanks. They're an interesting curio but have no idea what if anything (probably nothing) I'd do with them. Other than a few items from the Grand Final, Im not really one for displays of memorabilia so I imagine that at some point they will end up in their intended destination. The skip.
Ha ha.... Yes, I had them given to me as an early Xmas present and I'm like errrrrrrr... thanks.
Might be a bin job....
20 years from now we'll find out they are worth thousands!
Dohhh!!!

One for the Santa Sack. Each one of our games written lovingly by fans of the game. And the poster is available as well of PiiiiiIiiiiiiCKEN
WBA-cover-jpeg-version-522x768.jpg

Is this book available at somewhere like Dymocks or do you need to buy it online?

I brought the complete 2016 premiers season dvd pack from JB HiFi and arrived only to have a couple of discs scratched (still works) a lot when I opened the individual case they were bobbing around not clicked into place. Always either the first disc or the last (or both) Box also was a bit worn.

ugh..

boooking in my premiership tattoo in jan
Three Dogs holding cups, one has the 2016 afl cup another with the two vfl cups and the third is for the women's in the future

Thought you would have a scorpion in there somewhere #banVD......

Hope you are planning to leave space for more cups

Thought you would have a scorpion in there somewhere #banVD......

Hope you are planning to leave space for more cups
don't you mean a Casey Demon? hahaha
only if they won

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else who purchased the Select premiership cards disappointed there's no Beveridge card?
I got them a few weeks back also

Apparently none of the previous years have the coach. I was super impressed with the quality of the cards though. The gold trimmings were beautifully done !

I frantically got as many players to sign them with a gold permanent marker last Saturday at the open training session. I managed to get about 14 out of the 22

Dont know how im going to get Joel Hamlings signature though? hehe I might have to be a bit sneaky with that one

I know everyone is busy buying premiership memorabilia and rightly so.

Im looking to sell my signed Brad Johnson 250 Game Limited Edition #3 of 10.

If anyone is Interested let me know.

Love my shiny new gold Doggies yearbook that arrived in the mail yesterday.
Beautifully presented and laid out, I was quite surprised actually.
Unfortunately, I didn't know at first what it was and after I picked it up from the mailbox on my tractor I threw it on the seat and sat on it.
So now it's a bit crinkled, but still beautiful nonetheless.

Love my shiny new gold Doggies yearbook that arrived in the mail yesterday.
Beautifully presented and laid out, I was quite surprised actually.
Unfortunately, I didn't know at first what it was and after I picked it up from the mailbox on my tractor I threw it on the seat and sat on it.
So now it's a bit crinkled, but still beautiful nonetheless.

Ha ha yeah, ours was folded into the letterbox.

Big, wobbly crease, right.down.the.middle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back