Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there anywhere I can find the 27 disc complete full season DVD pack? Tried JB HiFi and they said out of stock and not getting anymore in!

Geez the season highlights DVD in the victory pack is s**t. Whoever put it together has no idea. We don't want to see people talking, We want to see highlights!

There's literally 3-4 highlights per game. What happened to the old school highlights package like Diamond Dogs in 92' and the season highlights dvds in 97' and 98'.

Geez the season highlights DVD in the victory pack is s**t. Whoever put it together has no idea. We don't want to see people talking, We want to see highlights!

There's literally 3-4 highlights per game. What happened to the old school highlights package like Diamond Dogs in 92' and the season highlights dvds in 97' and 98'.
And why the **** did we get Wayne Schwass to host? Wasn't Hawkins or Johnno available ? Embarrassing.

Should be another one coming out??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All,

Long time member, regular reader, rare poster.

I've got my fair share of memorabilia (including my 1st tattoo). I have a poster I'd like to frame with my GF tickets, some photos, including with THE CUP etc.
Can anyone recommend a framer in the Taylors Lakes or surrounding area? I noted earlier in the thread a place in Maidstone but I also read somewhere in West Sunshine but I can't find where I read this.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Old-Fella

(PS - If I can be a little indulgent, October was of course and outstanding month. The obvious that I thought I may never see, but also I became a Grandfather for the 1st time. Any yes, he's a registered member already).

Hi All,

Long time member, regular reader, rare poster.

I've got my fair share of memorabilia (including my 1st tattoo). I have a poster I'd like to frame with my GF tickets, some photos, including with THE CUP etc.
Can anyone recommend a framer in the Taylors Lakes or surrounding area? I noted earlier in the thread a place in Maidstone but I also read somewhere in West Sunshine but I can't find where I read this.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Old-Fella

(PS - If I can be a little indulgent, October was of course and outstanding month. The obvious that I thought I may never see, but also I became a Grandfather for the 1st time. Any yes, he's a registered member already).
I am probably the one who recommended the place in Sunshine West.

25a81mc.jpg

08fa45dc6303b3cf73ba368208a749c3.jpg

Woke up this morning,
from the strangest dream
I was in the biggest army,
The world has ever seen
We were marching as one,
on the road to the holy grail

Started out,
Seeking fortune and glory
It's a short song, but it's a
Hell of a story, when you