Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Dizzy stuff, where did you get this print from may i ask? Looks awesome

I'm pretty sure I was the recipient of that gift! If so, I'm glad you didn't keep it and it looks great in my hallway. Again, if it's me, my dad and I attended the Doggies Almanac launch and he claimed to shout me one of the posters. He actually got in touch with the artist and bought the original from him, which now looks like this.

94260a801a35725e8be6d659d5405a38.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm pretty sure I was the recipient of that gift! If so, I'm glad you didn't keep it and it looks great in my hallway. Again, if it's me, my dad and I attended the Doggies Almanac launch and he claimed to shout me one of the posters. He actually got in touch with the artist and bought the original from him, which now looks like this.

94260a801a35725e8be6d659d5405a38.jpg

Just compared them closer and it's not the same. Thought you might have been the framer!

Jan 25, 2011
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just picked up this one from the framers. Absolutely stoked with the final product. The Guernsey is signed by all 22 premiership players + Bevo & Bob. Also included are my 2016 social club membership, my GF ticket and some of the more memorable pics from the day

View attachment 339964

That's awesome mate, about o do something similar with the premiership jumper and grand final ticket. Would you mind telling me how much that cost you to frame?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookie

Premiership Player
May 12, 2004
Globetrotting
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Buying the DVD/BluRay is out of the question for me as I don't have a TV (nor a DVD player that I can plug into my laptop, does anyone know where the DVD version of the grand final can be downloaded?

rolling01

Team Captain
Oct 23, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Buying the DVD/BluRay is out of the question for me as I don't have a TV (nor a DVD player that I can plug into my laptop, does anyone know where the DVD version of the grand final can be downloaded?

Does your laptop not play dvds?

wian

Premiership Player
May 21, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NZ Breakers / New York Knicks
Just picked up this one from the framers. Absolutely stoked with the final product. The Guernsey is signed by all 22 premiership players + Bevo & Bob. Also included are my 2016 social club membership, my GF ticket and some of the more memorable pics from the day

View attachment 339964
Did you buy the Guernsey already signed in one hit, or did you get each player to sign the jumper individually?

rolling01

Team Captain
Oct 23, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Having it as a digital file is also infinitely more usable.

I can't remember if it was here or woof net , i think some one had done a mp4 or something like that and would put it on a hdd if you sent it to him. I will see if i can find it.

54 to 16

Debutant
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Did you buy the Guernsey already signed in one hit, or did you get each player to sign the jumper individually?

No I managed to get each player to sign individually. In fact the Bont signed it twice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back