TommyD13

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Adelaide United Southampton
Well my collection is starting to take shape. I want to make sure I have a decent one so I remember everything for a long time. I currently have the game on DVD, the Mark Knight cartoon premiers poster, the poster that you get in the Sunday Mail the day after the game, as well as the papers from SA, WA and VIC from the day after the game and the SA one before the game, the scarf that Im sure a lot of you have where it has the score, players, crowd and all that sort of jazz, a premiers coaster, the bulldog magazine all members get in the post at the end of each season, and I am looking to add the outsiders DVD to that collection as well. Quite happy with it if you ask me.

AjsGuns

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea.
b9dce730c23edac0ec5355ab21a5e7b2.jpg

117 of 300

No regrets!!!!!!

So a year on, any of you guys regret buying this baby? (or the other piece that cost 2k)
A good mate of mine bought one after the game for 2k and is now trying to sell it for $1,400 to raise funds for his Europe trip in December. Said he would sell it to me for $1000 + a regular 2016 Guernsey I have signed by the Bont + a slab of Corona (so about $1,150-1,200) considering buying it, but It's a lot of money for my situation atm (also bought a bit of stuff, just not a piece like that). Love the look of it, would look really nice above my desk! Convince me haha.

On a side note, did it come with an official AFLPA COA? I remember this was the one that wasn't sold by the club. I'm assuming the signature to the bottom right of Dunkley is Clay Smith? looks like the number 19 not 14!

Last edited:
So a year on, any of you guys regret buying this baby? (or the other piece that cost 2k)
A good mate of mine bought one after the game for 2k and is now trying to sell it for $1,400 to raise funds for his Europe trip in December. Said he would sell it to me for $1000 + a regular 2016 Guernsey I have signed by the Bont + a slab of Corona (so about $1,150-1,200) considering buying it, but It's a lot of money for my situation atm (also bought a bit of stuff, just not a piece like that). Love the look of it, would look really nice above my desk! Convince me haha.

No regrets whatsoever, but if your mate is having to sell it for a holiday I have to question his life choices

Timewillcome

Senior List
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

On a side note, did it come with an official AFLPA COA? I remember this was the one that wasn't sold by the club. I'm assuming the signature to the bottom right of Dunkley is Clay Smith? looks like the number 19 not 14!

Ive got number nine of the WBFC version. Impulse purchase on the day after at the ground. Still look awesome. Memorabilia like this will generally always go down in value, there are just so many made in the end. It was 150 of the WBFC version (Bulldog Brilliance), 200? odd for the AFL Sons of the west, then there was a herald sun version I think (Forever Bulldogs), probably 600 in the end. You pay a premium at the time then goes down from there. Maybe in 100 years it will be worth something as they tend to not survive, but then people still need to be interested in the team / game.

I have no intention of selling so its not a problem for me. I didn't buy it to make money from.

Clay signed with his number i think JDs sig is very sloppy, its just a Jd joined and a squiggly line. If you can get it for $1400 id say thats a reasonable price.

Doggies7

Premiership Player
Aug 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks Manchester City

I still love mine. I remember buying it at my seat at the G while the presentations were going on. Ended up having to cancel with that company because they tried to ship the other style one to me which I didn't liek as much, but ended up finding this one through somewhere else. More than happy with it still, looks great.

AjsGuns

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea.
I still love mine. I remember buying it at my seat at the G while the presentations were going on. Ended up having to cancel with that company because they tried to ship the other style one to me which I didn't liek as much, but ended up finding this one through somewhere else. More than happy with it still, looks great.

I really like how they have left the two stripes and filled the Guernsey up with signatures, with wood, JJ and Bev above the stripes. I decided to buy the 2017 limited edition squad Guernsey as I wanted something and I figured it had all the premiership players besides Hamling, was half the price and had the gold 2016 premiers logo embedded into the Guernsey. I really like the design (not as much as the premiership one) and its HUGE (100cm tall), just wish they didn't squeeze 44 signatures across two stripes! A picture of Wood would of been better than Stringer as well ;)

Apologies about the pic, was when I bought it. It's still hanged up in my room at my mums atm.

Attachments

• Pic for BF.jpg
    Pic for BF.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

JJHunter

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2008
Toorak
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Regrets !!?

Regrets are when you buy the Callan ward best first year player signed framed jumper at the dogs best and fairest silent auction to have him leave two seasons later !!

Now that’s regrets !!

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Regrets !!?

Regrets are when you buy the Callan ward best first year player signed framed jumper at the dogs best and fairest silent auction to have him leave two seasons later !!

Now that’s regrets !!
Regrets are when you're drunk at a charity function and spend a decent chunk of money on an Adelaide signed jumper the week before the grand final thinking they would win.

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
Did anybody buy the Complete Season Collection of 28 DVDs? I can't imagine being motivated to sit through any of the games we lost. For me the Premiers Victory Pack was the way to go: each game a marvellous stepping stone on the road to the ultimate glory.

BulldogJake

All Australian
Jul 24, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Did anybody buy the Complete Season Collection of 28 DVDs? I can't imagine being motivated to sit through any of the games we lost. For me the Premiers Victory Pack was the way to go: each game a marvellous stepping stone on the road to the ultimate glory.
There was a full season worth of DVD's? Pre Season as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
My parents bought the 28 DVD set. Not sure how many individual games they have watched, but at a guess not more than half of them.

The "extra" DVD is a season highlights package with about 30 seconds from each match and some commentary from a few guys sitting on couches in between clips. Think Bob might have been part of it? I watched it but ages ago now and didn't get overly enthused about it. They didn't get some of the highlights that I remembered from individual games, which was a bit of a let down.

Would anyone like to trade their Victory Pack for my Complete Season Collection? I'm never going to re-watch the home and away games. Send me a private message if you're interested!

Wrong club board.....

RedWhite&Blue

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2005
Vic
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I am still looking for one of the Mark Knight Bulldogs premiers beach towels if anyone wants to sell theirs.
I really really want one.
PM me if you do

AjsGuns

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea.

Mr Pie

Cancelled
Jun 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
G'day Doggie fans.

Just dropped in to say how great it was to watch your boys get up in 16.

Just like the Tigers last year and the Swans in 05, i never thought i would see the day.

Congratulations (if a little late) again and all the best for the rest of the year. Go Doggies!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back