AjsGuns

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea.
Yeah exactly. Surprised with the Nic Nat aswell. The Bont has achieved more than those two. Would of definitely be keen on one.

I remember reading a year or so ago that West Coast supports spend the most on memorabilia of any club, so it makes sense they have the wings print for JJK and Nic Nat. We won the premiership in 2016 though and Bont was/is considered the next superstar so it's nuts he doesn't have one. If they create anymore I'd be surprised if Bont and Cripps didn't feature.

Woofy

Draftee
Dec 28, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I remember reading a year or so ago that West Coast supports spend the most on memorabilia of any club, so it makes sense they have the wings print for JJK and Nic Nat. We won the premiership in 2016 though and Bont was/is considered the next superstar so it's nuts he doesn't have one. If they create anymore I'd be surprised if Bont and Cripps didn't feature.

https://geelongtickets.com.au/event/meet-the-bont-7305

The Bont! Wonder if they’ll produce any unsigned ones for poor people like me?

AjsGuns

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea.
https://geelongtickets.com.au/event/meet-the-bont-7305

The Bont! Wonder if they’ll produce any unsigned ones for poor people like me?

Yeah I noticed that the other day, was going to post but forgot haha. Looks really nice IMO. $500 for the framed version is certainly pricey though and I wouldn't pay that much. I think unsigned ones will eventually be released, they will sell anything that makes money. it's weird thought that only 1 company is selling a Bont wings. I know a new Dustin Martin - Don't Argue Wings has been released, so maybe these are slowly being churned out? Think we will see a Cripps very soon also.

Last edited:

Woofy

Draftee
Dec 28, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yeah I noticed that the other day, was going to post but forgot haha. Looks really nice IMO. $500 for the framed version is certainly pricey though and I wouldn't pay that much. I think unsigned ones will eventually be released, they will sell anything that makes money. it's weird thought that only 1 company is selling a Bont wings. I know a new Dustin Martin - Don't Argue Wings has been released, so maybe these are slowly being churned out? Think we will see a Cripps very soon also.

Yeah couldn’t find it for sale anywhere else. I’ve noticed there are only two sizes with this print. The larger one is signed and is selling for $500 anyways with the smaller one autosigned for $199. Don’t think they will release the large print unsigned at all and wouldn’t want the small one with 2 autographs. Might just save and get a large one when he wins a Brownlow. Saw the new Dustin Martin one and would be interested if I were a Richmond supporter!

who_let_the_dogs_out

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Quick, get to the Bulldogs Shop and buy everything with Clay Smith's name on it.
Glad i finally got him and Hamling to sign my premiers jumper recently. Smith will be hard to come across now.

Getting it framed soon, can't bloody wait to have it on the wall.

All 22 + Beveridge + Lukas Webb (i didn't have the heart to say I'm only after premiership players).

2018-05-12 16.16.38.jpg

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Glad i finally got him and Hamling to sign my premiers jumper recently. Smith will be hard to come across now.

Getting it framed soon, can't bloody wait to have it on the wall.

All 22 + Beveridge + Lukas Webb (i didn't have the heart to say I'm only after premiership players).

View attachment 525104
I'm still missing Hamling :(

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
This won't be a highly valued piece of premiership memorabilia, but did anyone else buy the edition of Inside Football the week after we won the flag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Just got the victory pack on DVD for $24. Is that ok?
That is in standard definition. There is a blu-ray of just he GF which is in high-definition, which is heaps better. They didn't release blu-rays of the earlier finals though unfortunately. I have them recorded on Foxtel IQ in high-definition but that is the only place I know how to watch them in high-def.

That is in standard definition. There is a blu-ray of just he GF which is in high-definition, which is heaps better. They didn't release blu-rays of the earlier finals though unfortunately. I have them recorded on Foxtel IQ in high-definition but that is the only place I know how to watch them in high-def.

I did too but changed to iq4 and list them

Feb 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Falcons, Hawks, Braves
I have each of the four finals recorded on Foxtel IQ. Because of this I'm scared to upgrade to the new IQ set box as I'd lose those recordings! Is there a way of saving those recordings somewhere for eternity so I don't have to rely on maintaining my Foxtel IQ set top box?

I have each of the four finals recorded on Foxtel IQ. Because of this I'm scared to upgrade to the new IQ set box as I'd lose those recordings! Is there a way of saving those recordings somewhere for eternity so I don't have to rely on maintaining my Foxtel IQ set top box?

Not that I could discern.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Yes you an if you are computer savvy

There is a way you can transfer them to a laptop or external hard drive and then re load them

My mate works for Foxtel and told me how but I’m technically *ed so couldn’t work it out

We have a DVDBlueray recorder/player that will record from the early Foxtel IQ. We were warned not to upgrade as Foxtel subsequently blocked that on later versions. It's a Panasonic DMR-BWT760.

Urtle

Debutant
Oct 6, 2000
The Kennel
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Steelers
PM me

Am yet to leave the year 2016 with my streaming full H&A season and HD finals series (with post game press conferences and bulldogstv player interviews). Don’t judge

Connect up the output of the IQ box to a tuner card via a laptop. Record them on the AV input (through the laptop), then convert the file to whatever format you want (there's plenty of video conversion programs out there). You can then store them on discs, USB sticks or portable HD's.

You wont be able to download directly onto a USB storage device as the IQ uses proprietary encryption, and the format only allows it to be played on the device it was recorded.

We have a DVDBlueray recorder/player that will record from the early Foxtel IQ. We were warned not to upgrade as Foxtel subsequently blocked that on later versions. It's a Panasonic DMR-BWT760.
I should have also said it's got a hard drive with 100 hours of storage. Somewhat fiddly and time consuming to use but once it's on the HD you can keep and play, or record to DVD disk, which you can't do with IQ.
Of course, a somewhat expensive solution unless you can get ongoing use out of it.

gooleyghost

Debutant
Oct 9, 2008
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Hi sorry to intrude and if im the wrong thread asking for a bulldogs supporting mate of mine.
He came across this woofer bobblehead statue with ted whitten written on the back of the base also he has 1954 tattoo on his arm so pre 2016.
Any info would be much appreciated. Please and Thank You.
15424446077811088229113.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back