Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi sorry to intrude and if im the wrong thread asking for a bulldogs supporting mate of mine.
He came across this woofer bobblehead statue with ted whitten written on the back of the base also he has 1954 tattoo on his arm so pre 2016.
Any info would be much appreciated. Please and Thank You.View attachment 585540

It also has robodog so some will be triggered.

Eclectic piece. It has our 70/80/90s jumper; robot dog; western bulldogs and mention of EJ.
Just needs a Peter Rhode our mastermind sign to round it out

26 months too late, (14 years in Crossy's case! :$), but a move of house resulted in this.
D. Cross match worn top from 2004.
Fully signed GF jumper.
Guernsey signed by Bont.

Can't wait to watch the finals series again with Heaven only cms above me... :D

Attachments

• DSC_9864.JPG
    DSC_9864.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 179
26 months too late, (14 years in Crossy's case! :$), but a move of house resulted in this.
Fully signed GF jumper.
Guernsey signed by Bont.

Can't wait to watch the finals series again with Heaven only cms above me... :D
Chicago1 is jealous of this :D

Chicago1 is jealous of this :D
Insanely. I would trade my eldest son for it, if, of course, I had an eldest son or any kid. I do have a 1977 match used autographed footy played with by four Brownlow medallists that could be added to my will for a generous Crossy jumper donor... :p

Last edited:
:D :D :D

Sorry Chicago1, but it's embarrassing enough that it spent a long as it did in a cupboard. (initially in the name of preservation, but quickly due forgetfulness/lack of energy).

Now it's finally found a home I don't think I'll be moving it any time soon. :cool:
You do not deserve to have such a sacred artifact for neglecting it. Sorry, I can not forgive you for that. "You're terrible, MrChristo!"

It's (almost!) true. :oops:

I can tell you that inhaling the great man's sweat was a joyous experience! :p
But did you become a Melbourne Demons member for a year in Crossy's honour? Did you send him baby stuff after his son was born?(Cubs stuff, of course.:D) Did you name a pet turtle "Crossy"?(So what if he died soon afterwards.) Don't I deserve to smell his sweat?o_O

But did you become a Melbourne Demons member for a year in Crossy's honour? Did you send him baby stuff after his son was born?(Cubs stuff, of course.:D) Did you name a pet turtle "Crossy"?(So what if he died soon afterwards.) Don't I deserve to smell his sweat?o_O
I reckon this belongs in the WB Erotic Fiction thread.

I cycled on my pushbike to the GF and grabbed two Mark Knight posters on the way out and shoved them in my bag & then cycled to the WO. They were a bit beaten up by the time I made it home so I put them under a rug to flatten them out. Then my (bloody) kids got a hold of them and they ended up pretty beaten up and ripped.
I dropped them off to the old Egyptian picture framer at Preston Market a few weeks back, he’s done a good job of fixing it up. Not sure I would have put the ticket bottom of the frame but its as good a place as any. 8C5A838F-8A45-4F90-B608-7445C45FA6F1.jpeg D90931D9-6461-4E81-B227-7B447F7FF78A.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back