Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Chrisonater

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I created a thread last year about what people are going to get so here we go again!

What premiership Merchandise/Memorbilia are you going to get?

Can't afford another $695 number plate, so that will be given a miss.
Posters, a few accessories perhaps, and a 3peat guernsey if they release one.

In the absence of being brave enough to get tattooed, I've shaven my beard off and left two letter H's on my face, one on each cheek. The novelty will have worn off by Friday and they'll be gone, but it looks ridiculous all the same and I love it.

Merchandise of choice is always the Replica Cups. $290 a pop but great reminder of the season, with pride of place on the hutch in the family room.
Gonna need a new hutch soon :)

On the website, they have a 3X cap in blue that I wouldn't mind but the link isn't working.
Maybe they don't exist yet.

They were sold out at Glenferrie an hour ago, so maybe there weren't a lot printed.
Bloke said there were a second batch of most items and some new stuff being printed now that would arrive in over the next two weeks.
If it's out of stock, I'd just wait till then. The HUN online store had some hats, but I'd rather support the club than help pay Robbo's dim sim bill.
If you're desperate for one maybe check out the HUN?

They were sold out at Glenferrie an hour ago, so maybe there weren't a lot printed.
Bloke said there were a second batch of most items and some new stuff being printed now that would arrive in over the next two weeks.
If it's out of stock, I'd just wait till then. The HUN online store had some hats, but I'd rather support the club than help pay Robbo's dim sim bill.
If you're desperate for one maybe check out the HUN?

Cheers mate, not desperate and would much rather my money go to the club.

Did this in 2013. Its the match day Mark Knight with a 2013 guernsey signed by the entire playing list of 2013
For 2014, I am also doing the same thing, 2014 signed playing list guernsey (have it already), plus the match day mark knight (have it) and my GF ticket :)

2015, doing it again, got the poster and the ticket, just need the guernsey.
upload_2015-10-5_17-46-25.png

Just thinking won't the club's merchandise shops be busy for a long while!! I don't envy them lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A tattoo!!! been saying that I'd get one for years but I think now is the time. :D
I said to a mate at start of finals, that if we win, my next tattoo is a Hawthorn one.
I think this just may cement my bogan status.. oh wells.

I really like those premiership rings for the threepeat, white gold and diamond does look pretty nice. I don't really wear any jewelry though, nor do I have $2k lying around lol

You don't have Buddy on speed dial?

He probably has 2 large in small change down the back of the couch

My usual bag of goods...

Weg/Knight limited edition poster (of 1000) to get signed
Weg/Knight t-shirt
Newspapers (Sat-Mon)
Footy Record
Photo Mag
Premiership Scarf

On the website, they have a 3X cap in blue that I wouldn't mind but the link isn't working.
Maybe they dont exist yet.

Yeah, I saw that as well. I ordered the usual premiership cap but looked everywhere for the 3X cap but it wasn't listed. The 3X shirts were there, but not the caps. I ordered a whole lot of stuff, can't remember everything now. The three-peat polo shirt was a must, as well as dvds, beer glasses, etc. The glasses look great in the trophy cabinet :)
I already have the 2008 premiership replica cup. I'd only get others if I could afford all of them. Just having 2 or 3 would look a little silly. There are other things but I'll just get a surprise when it arrives :)

Love these things
4111-afl_sherrin_hawthorn_2015_premiers_a.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back