Premiership Merchandise

Picked up the Victory Pack this morning from JB hi fi
There was a guy returning his copy

He said the minor finals are great, but the GF quality is very poor, both in sound and vision

I'll watch it tomorrow and hope he just got a bad copy, but I'll be keeping my receipt just in case!

Also, not sure why they include our Qualifying final loss to West Coast, not sure I'll be watching that one
Maybe I'll use it as a frisbee

The Victory Packs contain the QF regardless if the gf winner loses it.

Quality can be hit and miss I find it can vary depending on what tv i watch them on (qf pf gf in 13 14 were all different to me depending on tv or monitor size)

Aug 16, 2009
Right behind you!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Victory Packs contain the QF regardless if the gf winner loses it.

Quality can be hit and miss I find it can vary depending on what tv i watch them on (qf pf gf in 13 14 were all different to me depending on tv or monitor size)
So I have a losing game in a victory pack :drunk:
That's ok, I'm not going to watch it, I'll just watch the winning finals and flag celebrations :)
#hawthornproblems

Stratton24

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Picked up the Victory Pack this morning from JB hi fi
There was a guy returning his copy

He said the minor finals are great, but the GF quality is very poor, both in sound and vision

I'll watch it tomorrow and hope he just got a bad copy, but I'll be keeping my receipt just in case!

Also, not sure why they include our Qualifying final loss to West Coast, not sure I'll be watching that one
Maybe I'll use it as a frisbee

Does the victory pack include a magnet or sticker?

JordyLuke

All Australian
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Victory pack quality of the other finals is alright but the season review quality was pretty poor.

I found this season"s review rather disappointing. In previous years we had guys like Parko and Dixon provide some reasonable insight, but this time around we cop Campbell Brown and James Frawley? Even worse, the 'highlights' weren't really highlights. Very very lazy compilation of clips as a number of highlights I remembered weren't shown. I think the guy who puts this together is a tigers supporter. Just check out our 'highlights' vs Richmond. Not happy, Jan.

JordyLuke

All Australian
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I found this season"s review rather disappointing. In previous years we had guys like Parko and Dixon provide some reasonable insight, but this time around we cop Campbell Brown and James Frawley? Even worse, the 'highlights' weren't really highlights. Very very lazy compilation of clips as a number of highlights I remembered weren't shown. I think the guy who puts this together is a tigers supporter. Just check out our 'highlights' vs Richmond. Not happy, Jan.

Totally agree. Much worse than the 13 and 14 reviews.

My premiership print for 2015 (along with 2014 & 2015 editions) is now available from my online store: www.timmcfarlin.com

There are also a limited number of signed and numbered prints still available. Although they're selling fast!

Poster%20Ad_zpswkmlxjet.jpg
i can vouch for these...got the set of 3, got them framed, they look great.

Now I've just got to get some of the missus' paintings off the wall so these can go up.

Great work, Tim:thumbsu:

Sep 15, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
i can vouch for these...got the set of 3, got them framed, they look great.

Now I've just got to get some of the missus' paintings off the wall so these can go up.

Great work, Tim:thumbsu:
I also got the 3 and sent them to be framed. I was supposed to get them today.
Did you go individual frames or One long horizontal frame with matting

I also got the 3 and sent them to be framed. I was supposed to get them today.
Did you go individual frames or One long horizontal frame with matting
I went individual frames, but I ended up having to get them online, as none of the places I went to had A2 (420 x600) size, the closest I could find in shops was metric 400 x 600

Sep 15, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I went individual frames, but I ended up having to get them online, as none of the places I went to had A2 (420 x600) size, the closest I could find in shops was metric 400 x 600
Should take some photos and give us a look.
I will put some photos up when I get all my stuff back. I am looking forward to it going into my man cave. The wife doesn't want anything HFC in the house :cry:

bigton08

Premiership Player
Sep 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This may have been covered sorry if it has but will they do a three peat pack the three winning grands altogether in a pack? Surely they could do this....

Feb 13, 2010
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
Am having this issue also. A3 have been easy to find nice and cheaply at kmart/reject stores etc, but A2 seems a nightmare, unless online (and for much more $$$).

I also have the threepeat weg poster that needs framing and, frustratingly, it appears it's marginally bigger than A2 so will need a custom frame?

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This is true. Dvd/Blu Ray players and TVs all have upscaling technology of varying effectiveness that serve to clean up poor quality images. In my experience samsung tend to be the best at making poor sd content watchable.
When you see televisions on display at a store they're generally running high def content (often computer generated movies like toy story) on a loop, giving you no real indication of how they'll present average quality sd content that our networks typically churn out.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2010
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
Mind if I ask how much the framing/matting etc cost to get done, mate? Can PM if you'd rather. Have never actually had anything professionally framed before - have always bought basic sized frames from stores but am looking at framing a few 'sets of posters' together.

Back