Opinion Premiership. No opposition supporters !

Remove this Banner Ad

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
8 nearly settled.
Cats
Lions
Eagles
Tigers
Pies
Giants
*scum
Dogs ( ahead of Crows )

Who do you want to win it ?

Cats - nah. Sniping, whining GAJ, Dangerflog, Duckwood. Had enough success.

Lions - Hodge and after last night, no.

Eagles - maybe. Simmo, mad dog Pratt. Points for breaking Pie hearts last year.

Tigers - Nah, yeh. Could we stand it ?

Pies - No, just outta spite and Eddie. Loved his face 2018 as Sheeds goal sailed through.

Giants - Yes from me. Just so no-one else can win it.

* scum - spare me.

Dogs - couldn't stand the in your face gloating.

Its either Eagles or GWS ultimately, Pies don't cut the mustard but are the next closest in 4th most likely after the Cats. Everyone else is just filling space, wasting time.

Tiges are a chance with their last 7 games at the ' Gee. Gives 'em a big, big leg up. See 'em make it but lose would be better.

Richmond my tip for the flag, so long as they don't cop a prelim in Perth or Spotless, which is I guess about a 50% probability.

I think they will beat anyone at the G in September and handle Brisbane if it were at the Gabba.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who supports a franchise club to win; needs a swift uppercut and a good dose of water boarding to readjust their life’s priorities. Apart from that, carry on.

For mine, they're all currently cheap with plenty of duds climbing the dias and receiving medals. So GW$, I don't care about them, don't know anyone who supports them, be like losing a limited overs match to Pakistan that was played in the UAE.
No one gives a s**t.
Room 101 for you sir. Come along, quietly now, no fuss will be tolerated.

Looks like a year where you just get as high as you can and hope you hit your best form at the right time. It's an era where being a B-grade team in good nick can be enough to win a flag. Like bringing a knife to a gun fight, North became a C-grade team at this time.

I can't see anyone outside of Geelong, West Coast, Collingwood, Richmond or GWS winning it. Would like Brisbane, but nah, not good enough yet. If the Eagles get into the Top2 and have 2 home finals, they'll be there. Geelong would be the worst team to be 2 games clear on top since, well, North in 2016. Collingwood look wobbly, and there's too much of a gap between GWS's best and worst. So that leaves Richmond if they can get into the Top4.

Frankly, with North out of it, I don't care. I'm interested of course, but I don't care.

Richmond my tip for the flag, so long as they don't cop a prelim in Perth or Spotless, which is I guess about a 50% probability.

I think they will beat anyone at the G in September and handle Brisbane if it were at the Gabba.

Richmond's 7 straight home games heading into the finals could bite them on the arse. Hope it does. Geelong have already flagged that they'll sh1t the bed if they play a final at the MCG. Cross them out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back