Rumour Premiership Tiger star in trouble with the law - Nathan Broad named as The Photographer

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you know her?

I know it's a shitty thing to say but the sort of women that end up rooting football players are more often than not utter skanks.

Or "groupie fame whores" as you call them.

Just saying.

I don't know her... I just think its insane that the woman is assumed to be a fame whore but the player gets the benefit of the doubt. If she was such a fame whore why is she working so hard to hide her identity and completely disappear into obscurity? Is it really any of our frikking business her motivations?

There is no denying the fame factor exists generally speaking but the fact is her motivations for knowing him are actually completely irrelevant. There will always be girls interested in men for their power/position/fame and there will always be men more than happy to lap up the benefits. None of that makes it ok to tell someone to her face that you deleted a photo and wont share it and then turn around and send it to a group chat.

Are we going to hold a public trial on the quality of this woman's character and motivations before we decide if she is or is not deserving of our sympathy?

Aren't footballers themselves more often than not utter skanks...? Are we actually discussing the validity of this situation based on the sexual promiscuity of the victim...? surely everyone is aware that kind of nonsense is pretty widely accepted as grosss....

Could I answer this post using any more questions..? Probably not aye..

The facts are that he admitted his fault very early in the piece but his name was suppressed at the request of the young lady because she feared identifying him would identify her.
Your keyboard assault crumbles.
Care to provide evidence of those "facts"? Or is this just your attempt at revisionism?

Care to provide evidence of those "facts"? Or is this just your attempt at revisionism?
From her legal firm, Maurice Blackburn.
But keep squirming.
You're the one who's wrong and needs to admit it instead of making cowardly keyboard warrior attacks.

A reliable source who works in the footy department for RFC has told me that Nathan Broad is taking the fall for this nude scandal. He couldn't go into detail because he isn't in the "inner inner circle of the club" but believes a few more were involved including 1 or 2 in the leadership group. Undisclosed settlement was also paid. Should this be investigated further?

Broad took the pic and sent it to a couple team mates who sent it on, and so on. So pretty hard to blame anyone but himself.

But you’d have to be a Grimey team mate to pass it on and get away scott free.

I just hate how everyone is assuming the worst on the girl. Early days she was being accused of being a hooker, and some are still saying she was a honeyy trap.

People bang on about benefit of the doubt for the player, but she has received none on bf

All from Richmond supporters, disgusting victim blaming.

Ridiculous theories about her being a hooker or stripper and even one genius even came up with the theory she was sending the photo around herself. The honey trap thing is absolute crap. Unbelievable

All from Richmond supporters, disgusting victim blaming.

Ridiculous theories about her being a hooker or stripper and even one genius even came up with the theory she was sending the photo around herself. The honey trap thing is absolute crap. Unbelievable

Not just tigs -plenty saying she got her payday

Have a source close to a richmond premiership player- Theres a WhatsApp group involving several players sharing images that go way beyond the original photo. Unlucky for Broad but hes the scapegoat..
Yeah that's what I was trying to get at. Richmond paid for her silent anyways.

Do you know her?

I know it's a shitty thing to say but the sort of women that end up rooting football players are more often than not utter skanks.

Or "groupie fame whores" as you call them.

Just saying.

Women are attracted to status and power (and looks too) and men basically to looks first and other things secondary

It has forever been like this, it’s how we are wired.

Of course there are exceptions to these rules above, but both sexes are shallow and superficial in different ways.

From her legal firm, Maurice Blackburn.
But keep squirming.
You're the one who's wrong and needs to admit it instead of making cowardly keyboard warrior attacks.
:rolleyes:

Just tossing up the name of a legal firm is not "facts" to support your suspect statement that he admitted guilt early in the piece and she wanted to protect him.

No sale Teflon, but keep deflectin'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:rolleyes:

Just tossing up the name of a legal firm is not "facts" to support your suspect statement that he admitted guilt early in the piece and she wanted to protect him.

No sale Teflon, but keep deflectin'
Keep squirming.

Fairfax doing a hatchet job on Broad, starting to get hysterical, article by Nick Place is embarrassing.

Love when newspapers decide that a punishment is too light, and they just must deliver the required whacks.

I don't see how giving Broad a longer suspension makes any difference, it's just the media whipping up outrage and hysteria for the sake of it.

I don't see how giving Broad a longer suspension makes any difference, it's just the media whipping up outrage and hysteria for the sake of it.
Because a 3 game suspension seems ridiculous for something he could have gone to jail for if the lass had decided to go through with pressing charges and sends the message that the AFL thinks this is a bit of a joke.

mate wants to know, if he received a copy of the pic and forwarded it on, is he guilty too?

Yes.

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—
(a) A intentionally distributes an intimate image of another person (B) to a person other than B; and
(b) the distribution of the image is contrary to community standards of acceptable conduct.

Doesnt matter if you took the photo or not.

She got her payday after it was sent around the whole country without her consent. The payout has nothing to do with her attempting to trap Broad.

and what was that payday, and whats your source?

Because a 3 game suspension seems ridiculous for something he could have gone to jail for if the lass had decided to go through with pressing charges and sends the message that the AFL thinks this is a bit of a joke.

Not a chance he'd get a custodial sentence. This is as low-end as it gets. There's no full frontal nudity. There's no sex act. She's not identifiable in the pic. If I saw her on the street tomorrow I'd have no idea, I don't even know her name.

He did the wrong thing, no doubt, but the outrage is way out of proportion with what actually took place.

Not a chance he'd get a custodial sentence. This is as low-end as it gets. There's no full frontal nudity. There's no sex act. She's not identifiable in the pic. If I saw her on the street tomorrow I'd have no idea, I don't even know her name.

He did the wrong thing, no doubt, but the outrage is way out of proportion with what actually took place.
I said 'could have' and he could have. Correct me if I'm wrong also but didn't the original pic show her face? Doubt there'd be any problem if she couldn't be identified and there doesn't have to be a sex act for it to be a criminal offence. He could have gone to jail. The provisions are there. It's quite clear the AFL doesn't think it's a big deal though. I'm only mildly surprised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back