Premium Function Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to the North Melbourne organisers of this function tonight. l couldn't fault it. Food was great, While not all players were there , more than half attended. Music was great. It was like the functions we had years ago. l hope that they continue with this format and NOT try to change it.....Once again > Well done North. :thumbsu:

kool kangas,

I was there tonight too and it was a great night. The panels were great to hear from Crocker, JZ, Jmac, BBB, Preuss, Sugar or Kanye lol, Spitta, Froogy, marley and wood.

Food was great. ( the pumpkin gnocchi, and the orangini ball yum) and we had a doughnut wall

Kudos tot eh club on a great night

i was spewing cunners wasnt there, wanted to congratulate him, for his tummy tap on bernadette, and bought him a choggy milk.....

in all seriousness, EVW is an awesome bloke, who is just so down to earth. big future.

Yes - well done NMFC. Quality venue, quality food and good to see most players there. Gee Preuss is even bigger in real life!!!! I was tempted to challenge him to an arm wrestle but there weren't any tables solid enough.
Loved the donut wall. Reckon I might set one up at home tomorrow.
Only thing I would change - no need for music - just have NM season highlights on the big screens would suffice I reckon.
Had the togs with me to take a dip after the function but the lightning wasn't quite up to scratch.

The host was top notch. Thought her questions were appropriate and very well administered.

Yes - well done NMFC. Quality venue, quality food and good to see most players there. Gee Preuss is even bigger in real life!!!! I was tempted to challenge him to an arm wrestle but there weren't any tables solid enough.
Loved the donut wall. Reckon I might set one up at home tomorrow.
Only thing I would change - no need for music - just have NM season highlights on the big screens would suffice I reckon.
Had the togs with me to take a dip after the function but the lightning wasn't quite up to scratch.

The host was top notch. Thought her questions were appropriate and very well administered.
Mate what the hell is wrong with you? In the space of 15 minutes you were half cut and dishevelled with your tie hanging to one side, sauce on your shirt and your "Rod" hanging out after you visited the "Men's". You only had one Lemon Lime & Bitters yah ponce. :stern look

Anyways the Night was Well Done. Kudos to those at the club who organised the event. The chick MCing the night was great. She spoke well and asked interesting questions. Slobbos take note. As others suggested the finger food was great. The chicken dim sims were a winner. Caught up with Dino Dibra. Told him to sort out our Stadium Deal. He pulled out his phone and showed me the "It's happening" Gif. Got a chance to speak to a couple of the young guys on our lists. The future is bright my friends. :stern look

Yes - well done NMFC. Quality venue, quality food and good to see most players there. Only thing I would change - no need for music

Agree with everything said here and in other posts.
I love all types of music but this is something I cannot comprehend: Invite people ( of all ages) to a SOCIAL event where you can mingle, see old friends, renew acquaintances with fellow Roo supporters, meet players who you may never get a chance to talk with.....and then play music over the speakers in all parts of the room so that you struggle to hear conversations or spend the night shouting to your friends and colleagues......yes the duo played soft songs ( which became louder as the evening went longer) but they themselves were largely irrelevant.....did we need anything in the 'background'?

Mate what the hell is wrong with you? In the space of 15 minutes you were half cut and dishevelled with your tie hanging to one side, sauce on your shirt and your "Rod" hanging out after you visited the "Men's". You only had one Lemon Lime & Bitters yah ponce. :stern look

Anyways the Night was Well Done. Kudos to those at the club who organised the event. The chick MCing the night was great. She spoke well and asked interesting questions. Slobbos take note. As others suggested the finger food was great. The chicken dim sims were a winner. Caught up with Dino Dibra. Told him to sort out our Stadium Deal. He pulled out his phone and showed me the "It's happening" Gif. Got a chance to speak to a couple of the young guys on our lists. The future is bright my friends. :stern look

Probably didn't talk much. If at all.

Goss. We need some. Did anyone ask Marley if he's had a chat with Dusty lately? (For instance)
no specific, but i did ask him how hes fitted in, and he said, it was easy with the lads at the club, would reccommend to anyone thinging of coming over.....
we then compared tatts....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol :thumbsu:

Arty's not a "pianist" by any chance?

A man went to a night club for an audition as a piano player. He sat
down and began to play the most beautiful melody. People began to
gather around to listen and when he was done the room burst into
applause.

The manager said "that was the most beautiful song I have ever
heard, was Chopin or Brahms?"

"No, I wrote it myself"

"What's it called?" the manager asked.

"Lift up your blouse and show me your ****."

The manager was a little dumbfounded but asked him to play
another song. The piano player played another song even more
beautiful than the first and the room burst into even more applause.

"Was that Bach or Beethoven?"

"I wrote it myself"

Reluctantly the manager asked the name of the song.

"Bend over, lift up your skirt and show me where the sun never
shines" replied the piano player.

"You are hired but please don't introduce any of your songs, I won't
even put a mike on stage -- just play and don't talk" said the manager.

That night the piano player came in and played his first set to a rapt
audience. He received a standing ovation after every song and when
he finished the set, he left the stage for the men's room. While
standing at the urinal a man came up and said "You are the greatest
piano player I have ever heard." "May I have your autograph?"

The piano player obliged and was so excited, he left the men's room
without zipping up his fly. He went to the bar and asked a cocktail
waitress for a drink. She said "Sure-and by the way you are the best
piano player I have ever heard but do you know your zipper's down
and your utensil is hanging out."

"Do I know it? he replied. " I ******* WROTE it!!!!!"

Players only?

No Coaches?

Missed out again on being the big man with Scotts again?

Sheesh....you should head down to training with your Soapbox and signs.
LOL. Try Harder. How abouts I be a big man and catch up with you? You can tell me what you think of me to my face. :stern look

LOL. Try Harder. How abouts I be a big man and catch up with you? You can tell me what you think of me to my face. :stern look

Typical diversionary tactics again. ..yawn.

Face facts...you wouldn't whisper to him if he was standing with you at the taxi line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back