Feedback Premium Subscription Issues

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Chief,

Pretty sure I won a free membership for a perfect tipping round, and yet still I'm being charged... how do I check this out? Lucky my card expired this year and I haven't updated the details, otherwise I'd already have been charged... Not good chief...

Cheers

EDIT: It was round 9 mate... and I sponsored a player with Sydney, so I get free membership with that as well.

Last edited:
Hey Chief,

Pretty sure I won a free membership for a perfect tipping round, and yet still I'm being charged... how do I check this out? Lucky my card expired this year and I haven't updated the details, otherwise I'd already have been charged... Not good chief...

Cheers

EDIT: It was round 9 mate... and I sponsored a player with Sydney, so I get free membership with that as well.
Tomorrow I will go through your account - it’s an edge case where you have membership from multiple sources.

Didn’t get to it with trade deadline will see if I can tonight
It's cool... I'm not updating my details until after you figure it out, so take your time! ;)

Didn’t get to it with trade deadline will see if I can tonight
Hey Chief, BF tried to debit a subscription again last night... getting a bit worried here... don't let me be unsubscribed, will you...

I forwarded the email to the payments section at BF so if that's not you, maybe they can sort it...

Hey Chief, BF tried to debit a subscription again last night... getting a bit worried here... don't let me be unsubscribed, will you...

I forwarded the email to the payments section at BF so if that's not you, maybe they can sort it...
Which email address? Convo me so we can look at details.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back