Prenda

Remove this Banner Ad

NavyBlueBlood

Senior List
Feb 15, 2004
AFL Club
Carlton
thought he did ok last night, but while sitting in the stands of the dome i came up with a name that describes him best...

from this day forth, number 28 shall be known

Ian "the big nothing" Prendergast..

:p

I am the Vice President of the 'Prenda is ******** and needs to be dropped!' fan club!

The president is Prenda himself!

although i didnt watch the game last night, and in my opinion, Prenda needs more game time. He needs to be played in a key position, week in week out in order to develop his skills, and lift his confidence. Should not be delisted.

Go BlUez!! said:
although i didnt watch the game last night, and in my opinion, Prenda needs more game time. He needs to be played in a key position, week in week out in order to develop his skills, and lift his confidence. Should not be delisted.

I think he needs to be delisted, his been around for a while and his skill level is absolutely terrible, embarrising actually. I know we have other players who aren't skilled, but I honestly believe Prenda is the least skilled in kicking the football than any other player at Carlton and you could probably go as far as to say the AFL.

I want him delisted, but I don't think he will. Because we are in a rebuilding stage, and he is in our leadership ground he will stay and just help out in the ruck - but he will find himself in and out on the seniors on a regular basis.

Could we possibly trade him for a late draft pick or something? He is big, can take the odd grab, some club might want him.

Go BlUez!! said:
Prenda needs more game time. He needs to be played in a key position, week in week out in order to develop his skills, and lift his confidence. Should not be delisted.

more game time?!?!? .... to develop his skills?!?!?!

wtf do you think Carlton is? A place where hacks can come and the worse they are, the more we will play them so as to develop their skills?

We need skilled players coming into the club. We desperately need class. Prendergast should be delisted, and there isn't a hope in hell another club would pick him up.

Lajon said:
more game time?!?!? .... to develop his skills?!?!?!

wtf do you think Carlton is? A place where hacks can come and the worse they are, the more we will play them so as to develop their skills?

We need skilled players coming into the club. We desperately need class. Prendergast should be delisted, and there isn't a hope in hell another club would pick him up.

totally agree....im sick of all these top up/fringe players who are actually hacks ...prenda will not improve 1% on his game...its the best we'll get from him...

come on guys, at least rate the nick name :p

^i agree pretty much with everyone else, he might be an athlete and do well in all our time trials, but he really does have the worst kicking action in the AFL.

In saying that, I don't think Denis will delist him.

Hu$$ey said:
You know what worse?? He is in our leadership group and struggles to get a game

That's why we are at the bottom.

Prenda gets paid nearly $100K and can't even kick!

It's a total farce!

And we got him BEFORE the penalties..********** I got heartburn!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back