Training Preseason 15/16 - TTHD

Remove this Banner Ad

It looks like rosa wont be a big loss this year. He is have a shocker today and easily the worst player on ground. Theres shades of Lynch's betrayal about it.

It looks like rosa wont be a big loss this year. He is have a shocker today and easily the worst player on ground. Theres shades of Lynch's betrayal about it.
It was hardly a betrayal though avishka5 - he saw the writing on the wall and wanted more opportunity. He was apparently pretty dirty that he was given the green vest in both the prelim (from memory) and GF last year. Good luck to him but from our perspective, he's certainly no great loss, though I maintain some respect for the bloke.

Did he really have a shocker? That's a bit sad really. He is mediocre but he seems like a super nice Italiano

Did he really have a shocker? That's a bit sad really. He is mediocre but he seems like a super nice Italiano
was really bad till the third quarter but finished off well. Got a lot of the footy but did so many bad things with it.

He was ok. Just a bit fumbly / slow and miskicks. He will clean it up and be a solid get for them

Said he went pretty well on afl.com,got 22 disposals

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
had 7 clangers. was fumbly, made alot of errors and his decsion making was average. at one pont he had like 18 disposals and a fantasy score of 37.

Had a dream last night and some of the boys were doing bmx stunts.

Someone who reads dreams please explain what this means for the year.

Had a dream last night and some of the boys were doing bmx stunts.

Someone who reads dreams please explain what this means for the year.

I consulted my dream dictionary and it said you should stop punching bongs before bed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a dream, you just obviously saw some footage from Wellingham in the off season. Surprised it didn't include more high risk sports/hobbies where he could hurt himself.

I was just going in to purchase some wings and there were people signing up for kindy in the team store and then lycett, duggan and shep go past matt hoffman bmx ps1 style. Lycett looks awkward on a bike.

In other news Scotty is sidelined with an ankle injury.
The more things change....
Scooter seems to be following a similar path to Dale Thomas. Not that he was anywhere as good as him but a free agent signing with ankle problems that look to threaten his career. I think losing him was a good thing for us.

I had a dream as well. Tho it was us going toe to toe with the blues in the dying minutes of the game with kennedy off injured and us struggling to get the ball our of our defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back