Training Preseason 2018

Who is the recruit you are most looking forward to seeing at family day?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi folks ... A question. I have come down from Brisbane for the week, sadly my sister has succumbed to brain cancer. I am in Adelaide till Friday, and would like to possibly catch some training, maybe lunch at the club. Just need to get my brother out of the house to take our minds off things. Is that doable do you think? If so, how do we go about it?

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi folks ... A question. I have come down from Brisbane for the week, sadly my sister has succumbed to brain cancer. I am in Adelaide till Friday, and would like to possibly catch some training, maybe lunch at the club. Just need to get my brother out of the house to take our minds off things. Is that doable do you think? If so, how do we go about it?

Cheers

I'm sorry. My condolences to you and your family.

They Rabbitohs are 2nd on the NRL ladder, so I'm glad they achieved something from the joint venture.

Maybe we should stick to a few extra days on skills and a new gameplan instead of PR stunts next year.
1st year coach enthusiasm vs 6th year coach malaise.

They Rabbitohs are 2nd on the NRL ladder, so I'm glad they achieved something from the joint venture.

Maybe we should stick to a few extra days on skills and a new gameplan instead of PR stunts next year.
Go you Rabbits!

Some interesting and positive comments about the club from Rabbitohs development coach Willie Peters and halfback Adam Reynolds.

Adam Reynolds obviously got more out of the kicking drills in preseason than the Port players got.

Tonight he kicked 3 field goals in the last 10 minutes of the game, including the last one with about 20 seconds to go, to see South Sydney beat St George Illawarra 13-12. It's South's first finals wins since their 2014 premiership.

3 field goals in Rugby League game is very rare especially in normal time. maybe he has to lead the kicking drills this preseason if we have another joint training sessions.

At 10-10

At 11-12

At 12-12

Adam Reynolds obviously got more out of the kicking drills in preseason than the Port players got.

Tonight he kicked 3 field goals in the last 10 minutes of the game, including the last one with about 20 seconds to go, to see South Sydney beat St George Illawarra 13-12. It's South's first finals wins since their 2014 premiership.

3 field goals in Rugby League game is very rare especially in normal time. maybe he has to lead the kicking drills this preseason if we have another joint training sessions.

At 10-10

At 11-12

At 12-12

Second kick a bit lucky, touched but still went through. The third was bloody well controlled - moving quickly across the line of the drop. Go Bunnies!

Back