Training Preseason 2019 - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually I do have something else. I saw Walla and he was wearing a hat.. backwards.

Make of that what you will.
I'm most interested in the bigger news not said, that you drove past training. Is it in WA or are you on the proper side of the Nullarbor now?

Last edited:
Just drove past training. Draper and Johnson on one oval. Everyone one else in a huddle on the other.

That's my in depth report.
You're in Melbourne and we haven't had a beer?

Rude. 😭

Handy seems the perfect description, not the player you f’ed up by delisting but he does seem like he could be very useful if you found the right role for him. Pre season is pre season but he's probably been our most dangerous forward so far.
Not surprising because really, preseason is Mitch Brown's season.

I actually have a real soft spot for him. He has some true class, and rooting for him always felt like rooting for the underdog.

The thing is he's a science teacher at heart who probably should be working hard in long socks by day, and dominating a lower league at the weekend with his fine skills and ability to cover the ground. He always looks wonderful on long leads to the open side but when the intensity goes up Mr Brown just does not go with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back