Training Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

If you read I was quoting the poster who said if we win it this year we will overtake hawthorn. I said no it would be 5 to 4

3 we have + this year equals 4 in AFL era
Ah, okay then. My mistake. Carry on.

If you read I was quoting the poster who said if we win it this year we will overtake hawthorn. I said no it would be 5 to 4

3 we have + this year equals 4 in AFL era

Please ensure you put a great big "*" next to whenever you speak of Hawthorns recent premierships to note that they were all won during a compromised draft period .... thanks :tearsofjoy:

Club put up some new “training” pics on FB

1c891347f2933f82d3b2439e780e786c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Our small forwards know exactly what their role is, how many times do you hear Dimma talking about getting the process right and the results will follow.

I know it does my head in some games sitting there watching George, Daniel hardly touching it but at the end of the day we win and they play their part.

Still love watching the pure forward craft of Shai and Shedda when they do venture forward
Yes, it's a system like Dimma says.
Plug and play.
They have their specific roles for the overall good of the team.
Remember seeing behind the goals vision of the forwards bunching together in one area of the arc, allowing Dusty to roam free.
Not dissimilar to the Carey peak era at the Roos, one out in the forward 50.
Sometimes defences assign 3 or 4 players to Dusty and he still beats them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ya can't leave out the chaos King !!!
EszSBXPVoAIvS8z
Wow looks ripped! He’s gonna break out this year I reckon! Good luck to his opponent chasing him up and down the whole field

In all seriousness, whilst he doesn't look fat (joke) a couple of guys looked a bit heavier than normal. Maybe just the pics, footage but one or two looked a tad heavier than last year.
Fattening up Rnd 1>>22
Primed>>Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back