Training Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

USA played well the other night, contributed basically one third of their goals, that's the reality of it.
You are right in that the goals were scored in the second half.
He hunches over the ball, then stages for the free.
Just mentioning that Gaz Lyon referred to that passage of play on the wing, that's all.
Cameron scored the last three, in the last five minutes, when our players were rested.
Really it's not even worth getting in a verbal stoush with USA, don't know how it started.
Collingwood has done nothing for a decade and unlikely to offer much this year.

Last edited:

No need for apologies George thanks for the footage although not too sure about that host.

By the way Nice avatar, we are letting some decent talent go to you blokes
It is a glorious mullet. We are full of mullets and tattoos at the Saints.

And he is a bloody good player!

Passage of play when Cox runs off Balta in the final quarter, sets up a goal.
Gaz Lyon mentioned it.
That's why I referred to it.
Anyway, not Balta's best night.
He will learn from.
Cox was responsible for four of their 11 goals on that night, that's a fact.

When cox is in good nick and the ball is coming in well he is not easy to stop.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Small sample size practice game etc

When cox is in good nick and the ball is coming in well he is not easy to stop.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Small sample size practice game etc

the pattern i notice is whenever he gets a goal from one of those weak push in the back frees that he milks, he always ends up kicking another 2-3 goals after that. it sparks him up

if he misses the goal from that free however, he disappears the rest of the match again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we not have any afl listed forwards playing VFL?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Chol and Garthwaite have been mentioned.

Fraser Elliot and Sam Tucker were both at the Calder Cannons in 2019. Elliot is and inside mid and Turner a tall utility at 197cm.

Rioli is the classic player who you truly appreciate live at the ground.
He just causes pandemonium for opposition defenders with the ball, he’s not the only one but fu** he’s good at it.
And it’s a massive part of our game so I’m tipping he’s looked at in a far different light internally.
It’s funny the blokes who cop it have a workrate and create pressure through speed, aggression, hardness or discipline.
Guys like Rioli, Caddy, Pickett and Castagna fit that mould.
And for that we have the man to thank who is a gun at all of the above- the full package who sets the tone and has changed this footy clubs standards.
Trent Cotchin.
Give me the Trent Cotchin led version of a Daniel Rioli over some flashy type of kick chasing small forward of years gone by.
They belong to other clubs.
Rodney you make me hard.

Pickett playing. Does that mean he isn’t playing RD 1?
Has played Reserves & Seniors within a week once before with outstanding success.😉🏆

the pattern i notice is whenever he gets a goal from one of those weak push in the back frees that he milks, he always ends up kicking another 2-3 goals after that. it sparks him up

if he misses the goal from that free however, he disappears the rest of the match again
Astbury had Coxs measure at every contest...only time he got off the chain was when Dave and Dylan were on the pine except maybe one little arsy play.....this fact, i watched closely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back