JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Okay, then there's not enough focus on the men.
What else do you want?
It’s pre season and we are getting the content it’s just taking slightly longer than previous seasons

How many videos of players running training drills and doing laps do we need?

There really isn’t much to film when you think about it until inter-clubs and practice games that started last week

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
100% agree. My big call at the start of the year would be he's a breakout candidate that could be top 10 BnF this year.

What's great though is it sounds like he's going to have to fight for spots with the others. I think at times through injury/form that 2/3 of them can probably play but I doubt there's a spot in the 22 for all 3 if we are fully fit (which 3 would we take out for them?).

There's going to be some good depth in the wings, but the downside to that is there's going to be another 1-2 guys at end of year who want to leave for greater opportunity which might be fair enough.
Five years ago we couldn't have dreamed of issues like this, players leaving for greater opportunity because of our depth. Nice problem to have really.

Last edited:

tunksy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
None. Zilch. Nada. Zero. Nil. Nought. Doughnuts. A bagel.

In fact, if #42 kicks a senior goal this year I will run up/down Punt Rd in a tiger striped mankini and high heels smoking a Cuban cigar, wearing a Groucho Marx mask shouting "None! Zilch! Nada! Zero!...etc" whilst piggybacking Neil Balme cradling the 17, 19 & 20 cups full of yellow and black roses.

So rather unlikely I would say.
Hope he kicks just one now haha

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Caro at The Age owned by Nine.
Tony Jones footy expert lel.
No footy broadcast rights.
tenor (4).gif

Rocco sifreddi

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Jack Ross should play every game. Been leader of his fan club since day 1.

Has natural traits and decision making you can't teach. Let's hope he's put back on the weight the club made him lose to play...HBF :drunk:
He was killing it before the injury, than they turned him into a tooth pick , ross should be groomed to be a clearance bull

Agree 100%
to be completely honest I checked out last season after one and a half games
I just found the standard to low and I couldn’t enjoy the games at all

Gave it another crack this season and loving it
The standard has grown massively and like you said they go hard
Found myself yesterday when watching the game riding the highs and lows like any other game of footy
Swearing at the tv and jumping up off the couch

It’s not perfect but great entertainment and exciting to see how it will continue to develop

Good summary. If last season was a struggle for you - imagine how hard it was for Conti and Monahan. Our list bats a little deeper this year and getting Hosking was a brilliant choice - will make a Conti a better player. Think Ryan Ferguson has made a huge difference as coach too. Has a way of keeping the messages simple, yet there is a process. He is good with people!

Last edited:
Dusty legit looks like hes going half arsed but somehow smashes everyone

That's a good sort of arrogance when you don't even know what it is!

Last edited:

RobsJourney

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Last edited:
Oct 27, 2014
M15
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bucks
like the look of cholly in the intraclub for about the fifteenth year in a row

naish looks like he's doing the 1%s better - the tackle after initially dropping an easy one, goal off the ground.

excited for ralphsmith.

graham and ross potentially the big improvers though. looked very solid

RobsJourney

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
like the look of cholly in the intraclub for about the fifteenth year in a row

naish looks like he's doing the 1%s better - the tackle after initially dropping an easy one, goal off the ground.

excited for ralphsmith.

graham and ross potentially the big improvers though. looked very solid
Jack Ross looked good too

EDIT: oops you mentioned him already

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
There's key midfield spots up for grabs, especially with Prestia likely to miss multiple games.

Ross, RCD, Dow are definitely the front runners and I reckon we could see 2 of those 3 play early.
I reckon Ross & RCD are playing for the same position. They have to try RCD and Ross could be finding himself taking a back seat to other depth midfield players. If they play half decent Ross might take a better offer elsewhere.

Used to have a lot of gag videos, especially from the players, but some of the members whinged about it. Or maybe no one at the club runs them anymore, I remember Newman used to.
That Naish video the other day was awful.
Not his fault.
Just nobody wanted to be involved. Did not get a proper answer out of anyone.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I reckon Ross & RCD are playing for the same position. They have to try RCD and Ross could be finding himself taking a back seat to other depth midfield players. If they play half decent Ross might take a better offer elsewhere.
Remember that Cotchin turns 31 this year and his body takes a battering every week. I think there's midfield spots there to take for the coming years so it would be a bit short term to leave end of year. I'm not sure the players will see it that way but Cotchin probably doesn't have as much footy left in that body as one might hope.

What else do you want?
It’s pre season and we are getting the content it’s just taking slightly longer than previous seasons

How many videos of players running training drills and doing laps do we need?

There really isn’t much to film when you think about it until inter-clubs and practice games that started last week
So how come you have the ranga from the Dee's as an avatar?
Have I missed another doozie?

Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks

Dusty so dominant he has his own intraclub video lmao. I'm erect

The best highlight in that is the pace and chase by Maurice jnr around the 36 second mark

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey crew!

Not sure where to post this, but it might be of interest!

On this week's ep of Dyl and Friend's, mindfulness guru Emma Murray - who has been credited for Richmond's adoption of mindfulness during their success era - jumps on for a chat. Well worth a listen! Enjoy!

Back