Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1029411

Bedendo looks tall, right?
There’s no way he’s 3-4cm taller than McNeil and 10cm shorter than JUH. Anyone got his latest measurement from draft combine?

not just that pic but everything I’ve seen he looks like a genuine 190cm third tall height

There’s no way he’s 3-4cm taller than McNeil and 10cm shorter than JUH. Anyone got his latest measurement from draft combine?

not just that pic but everything I’ve seen he looks like a genuine 190cm third tall height
That would be really in any position he plays. With his leap and at that height he would be great as a marking target on the wing.

Attachments

• 798326.jpg
    798326.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 100
Got the lower legs of an athlete though. Maybe, as Peter Landy used to say at every Olympic Games on Ch7, when commentating on the rowing, "don't be deceived by the angle of the camera". Bedendo could be closer to the camera perhaps, so maybe it's all perspective?
At the risk of being overly anal, Jamarra looks to be in a different stage of his stride too, his knee looks more bent than Doms, the sunlight and shadows give hints there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back