Western Bulldogs
They want to the Brownlow last year together
1613712442653.gif

Charlie Bucket

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yep lots of other clubs streaming their intraclubs and warm up games. We really don’t help ourselves at times.

I walked straight in to Arden St today on the way home from work and watched a Qtr of their scratchy.

Was thinking how nice it used be back in the day when we were able to do the same at Whitten.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Naughton's parents are originally from Victoria, and he has closer ties here than WA. If/when the danger comes, it will come from cashed-up Vic teams.

On the other hand, Crows would love to get their hands on either of our SA boys - and they will. After a decorated career and multiple flags with us, Caleb Daniel will retire and be appointed coach at Westlakes, or whatever forsaken place they are based at, and Bailey W will join him as the social events co-ordinator and hair-stylist. Bookmark it.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Naughton's parents are originally from Victoria, and he has closer ties here than WA. If/when the danger comes, it will come from cashed-up Vic teams.

On the other hand, Crows would love to get their hands on either of our SA boys - and they will. After a decorated career and multiple flags with us, Caleb Daniel will retire and be appointed coach at Westlakes, or whatever forsaken place they are based at, and Bailey W will join him as the social events co-ordinator and hair-stylist. Bookmark it.
Believe there was some intel that Williams is very pro Port rather than Crows.

l think the entire list is leaving pretty soon actually. Maybe Wallis and Cordy might stay because their dads played for Footscray but don't bank on it.

Dom Bedendo's pretty certain to head back to Myrtleford and Bailey Dale's obviously missing Dandenong.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
last year McLean was playing a run-with role. we know Libba also gets specific jobs from time to time.

who takes over from McLean, will Libba take up the slack or will perhaps Richards be given these roles?

The person I'd most like to see getting a chance in that role is West.

Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
last year McLean was playing a run-with role. we know Libba also gets specific jobs from time to time.

who takes over from McLean, will Libba take up the slack or will perhaps Richards be given these roles?

I think McLean got that role because they were struggling to find a role for him but he was too good to not play. History shows Bevo doesn’t really use tags.

I think McLean got that role because they were struggling to find a role for him but he was too good to not play. History shows Bevo doesn’t really use tags.

you could be right - but I still feel Bevo will want someone to play these roles when required.

Naughton kicked 7 last practice match... o_O

Hope he’s not under an injury cloud if he wasn’t participating last session.
Don't get too excited...the plan is to play him down back this season according to some :drunk:

Sep 25, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Young, Cordy, Gardner, Keath.

No matter what way you look at it none of these guys have the pace of a true kp full back which both Morris and Hamling had.

Isn’t Gardiner not bad for pace?

As much as i was a critic of his continuous selection last season his physical attributes were excellent?

He was actually ok by season’s end - if he continues the same rate of improvement then he’ll be a seriously good kpd.

Back