Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

With the above footage of JUH - I can't see how he doesn't play quite a few games this season. His defensive pressure is first rate. Got to plenty of contests. I'm quietly excited.

Definitely has the athletic traits required. Also the confidence and aggression at the ball. His potential is huge. Exciting times

Will the next game against the Dees be open to the public...?
Surely! There’s literally no risk to the competition/players by having a crowd in a stadium ffs, just no crowd engagement allowed if anything.

Just want to get back to the footy, preseason or not!!

Surely! There’s literally no risk to the competition/players by having a crowd in a stadium ffs, just no crowd engagement allowed if anything.

Nope, sorry. Two new cases, everything's cancelled.

Will the next game against the Dees be open to the public...?

afl.com reporting 50% capcity in victoria for round one including Marvel pre season games.

That’s a touch over 28, 000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But this virus travels really quickly, hypersonic speed and it's airborne and and just more excuses why we cant go to the footy.

The Bulldogs website is crap. Let's start here.

https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/teams/afl

With the start of the 2021 season a few weeks away, then perhaps by now months after the draft, we might actually have some info and **** me some photos of the new recruits?

Give them time, the Chinese sweat shop they employ to run the web site is busy at the moment trying to put the membership packs together, can't do two things at once.

Weird he didn’t even get a go today. Maybe we’ve already let him go if committed to Scott.
Was knocked out in match sim. Out cold. A lot of players weren't happy with the hit. The plan was to play against the Tigers but a wait and see.

The Bulldogs website is crap. Let's start here.

https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/teams/afl

With the start of the 2021 season a few weeks away, then perhaps by now months after the draft, we might actually have some info and **** me some photos of the new recruits?
Our membership page as well is a shocker. Look at St Kildas or Collingwoods. Well presented and snappy, with filters so you can filter out the types of memberships you don’t want!

Our membership page as well is a shocker. Look at St Kildas or Collingwoods. Well presented and snappy, with filters so you can filter out the types of memberships you don’t want!
Our membership and media department is really lacking compared to other clubs. It's sad because there's so so much potential there. The club does so much community work that would garner great PR but we seem to just keep everything behind closed doors. A revamp here would be my next big project for the dogs as it would begin to move us towards becoming a proper, stable, topline Vic club. We've got the profits, now let's capitalise on them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back