Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I tried right on 12 and it spun for a while then "We couldn’t find the tickets you searched for". Tried 3 times.

Still haven't received my pack so had to go looking for my barcode in one of the few emails I did receive.

If getting tickets to a pre season game against Melbourne (whose supporters don't go to Marvel) is this hard I get the feeling this is going to be a very trying season. Getting seats could be extremely time consuming and mostly unsatisfactory.
It works exactly how it’s previously worked when you have to reserve tickets. It’s never been great. Some of the fans of the bigger clubs have to do this every round.

Is it just me or is it extremely slow and confusing to purchased tickets to the community series match V Melbourne.

Says the cost is $0 if I put my membership numbers in? Then takes forever to find me seats?

I used the app, took ages.
It’s weird, I’m an AFL member & my seats aren’t in the members section :moustache:

What a horrible website. I have to reset my password on Ticketmaster within 3 minutes before the reservation expires as the site wants to keep my password up to date.

Ticketmaster and Ticketek are unaccountable. They have no incentive to give you an enjoyable, easy experience that can be completed in a couple of minutes.

They'd smarten up real quick if you could get tickets to the same event from a choice of outlets.

Admittedly my experience of them is mainly buying tickets for concerts, plays or shows. I try to avoid them for footy. As I get to only about one game a year I either ring the club (if it's Manuka) or just scan in for GA entry at Marvel. Obviously 2021 may be different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ticketmaster and Ticketek are unaccountable. They have no incentive to give you an enjoyable, easy experience that can be completed in a couple of minutes.

They'd smarten up real quick if you could get tickets to the same event from a choice of outlets.

Admittedly my experience of them is mainly buying tickets for concerts, plays or shows. I try to avoid them for footy. As I get to only about one game a year I either ring the club (if it's Manuka) or just scan in for GA entry at Marvel. Obviously 2021 may be different.

It really is crazy that the gateway to many sports and concerts is continually non functioning at the slightest load on the system. As a promoter it would be maddening as well as for the end user.

The member exclusive interview Bob and Bevo is worth a watch.
Take outs are Martin and English both play early in season but question marks over whether English, Bruce and Naughton can all play forward.
Lol here we go 🤦‍♂️ record timing

Bevo suggested that the Hawks opening us up a bit was potentially down to the 2 ruck structure/English in the forward line.
Love to hear others take on what he said.
This is maddening. We stopped winning the ball out of the centre and our mids didn't help on the defensive end. Unbelievable agenda pushing.

Martin will be playing for Footscray by round 3 and Bruce/Dunkley will be back in the ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back