Autopsy Preseason 2022: Collingwood v Hawthorn, Morwell, 3.30pm 25th February

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn website just confirmed this game will be in Morwell on 25 Feb

Excellent. I’ll be watching this live on Fox Footy at my local RSL with a few Hawks and Pies mates. Very much looking forward to it.

Whats the chances HFC will live stream the intra club game this year? I know we like to ‘keep some secrets’ this time of year but with lack of games recent games, through Covid, they owe the members I reckon.

Excellent. I’ll be watching this live on Fox Footy at my local RSL with a few Hawks and Pies mates. Very much looking forward to it.

Whats the chances HFC will live stream the intra club game this year? I know we like to ‘keep some secrets’ this time of year but with lack of games recent games, through Covid, they owe the members I reckon.
Will it even be on Fox? Or will it be like the Bulldogs preseason match last year?

Hope so as Morwell is one of the scariest towns on Earth
As well as an invasion of Collingwood supporters
Hard to tell the locals and Collingwood supporters apart, however, I have found the following tips are pretty accurate.

Morwell resident.
image_2022-01-26_145352.png

Collinwood supporter.
image_2022-01-26_145635.png

OR the fashion conscious Collingwood supporter.
image_2022-01-26_145835.png

It's rumoured that the Morwell City Council is pushing to have their locally designed moulded sole footy boots used for the game. image_2022-01-26_150044.png

Last edited:
If it's a night game then I might drive to Morwell after work, but I get the feeling it'll be some late arvo timeslot.
Unfortunately, you will have to leave work early, have a rostered day off or be sick up until about 1pm. If you do drive up, stop at Yarragon for a steak and pepper pie and a quick trip to the Yarragon Ale House. If you you don't have enough time on the way up, it's open to 11pm on Fridays. The biggest selection of beers you will probably see in one place.
https://yarragonalehouse.com.au

On Friday 25 February the pre-season practice match will take place against Collingwood at 3.30pm at Morwell Recreation Reserve, Morwell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately, you will have to leave work early, have a rostered day off or be sick up until about 1pm. If you do drive up, stop at Yarragon for a steak and pepper pie and a quick trip to the Yarragon Ale House. If you you don't have enough time on the way up, it's open to 11pm on Fridays. The biggest selection of beers you will probably see in one place.
Buy Beer, Spirits, Wine & Home Brew online at Yarragon Ale House

On Friday 25 February the pre-season practice match will take place against Collingwood at 3.30pm at Morwell Recreation Reserve, Morwell.

You had me at DEEDS brewing!

Bonus for those going

Next Friday's game in country Victoria will include six periods of time to provide every player on the list with an opportunity to get some match practice against actual opposition ahead of Hawthorn's AAMI Community Series clash with Richmond in Tasmania next month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back