Training Preseason 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah yes. The best time of the year to be a Freo supporter: between the trade period and the Christmas break.

All the new players to eye off. All those gains in the gym. Zero pressure in the match sims.

And too early for us to be suffering from those trampoline/music festival/staircase freak injuries.

I'm ready to be hurt again.
Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost time for me to dust off the bi noc u lars, quill and ink, and head down to training.

This season I plan to be overly pessimist as to not get posters hopes up.
F**k the haters mate. I thought we looked a million bucks playing against ourselves last summer as well. It was incredibly deceiving.

Ah yes. The best time of the year to be a Freo supporter: between the trade period and the Christmas break.

All the new players to eye off. All those gains in the gym. Zero pressure in the match sims.

And too early for us to be suffering from those trampoline/music festival/staircase freak injuries.
And skateboards

For me, the main two players that need a huge pre season

• O'Driscoll
  • Chapman

Chappies form pre injuries this season was average. With Young playing more midfield minutes (hopefully), Chappy needs to lift down back.

NOD......I mean, the club needs to give him a big reality check. 2022 was bloody awesome, looked like he had a wing spot for 10+ years. 2023 was unforgivable, putrid, f***ing pathetic. He needs to pull his finger out

Almost time for me to dust off the bi noc u lars, quill and ink, and head down to training.

This season I plan to be overly pessimist as to not get posters hopes up.
I want to hear about every Hughes mis-kick, every Taberner missed shot at goal, and every time Davies doesn't wear a hat.

Pleased Wring Hands GIF

For me, the main two players that need a huge pre season

• O'Driscoll
  • Chapman

Chappies form pre injuries this season was average. With Young playing more midfield minutes (hopefully), Chappy needs to lift down back.

NOD......I mean, the club needs to give him a big reality check. 2022 was bloody awesome, looked like he had a wing spot for 10+ years. 2023 was unforgivable, putrid, f***ing pathetic. He needs to pull his finger out
NoD becoming a reliable 20 possession winger would be massive for us.

Imagine if we do get Sharp if both he and NoD can become 20 possession wingers...

TBH, from the small glimpse we have seen of Stanley, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up making one of the wing spots his own once he gets a pre-season or two under his belt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back