Training Preseason 22-23

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty have him written off after last year. I hope he’s coming back with a point to prove. Probably playing for his next contract too. A big year from him would be a massive boost for the team.
So long as he is injury free he an still play but when he has leg type niggles it effects his mobility. It would be great if he is injury free

Already in step

318518133_10160189466032487_1999038079758002462_n.jpg
He is a big man Lobb I saw him walking next to Naughton and was surprised how much bigger he was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Promising that Bevo seemed more balanced and measured in the address. Hopefully he tones down his story time crap and focuses on game plan, accountability and standards. I hope he has had a wake up call and the Bevo of 15/16 returns. Once he realises he is not smartest person in the room he may become one of the better coaches in the league again.

Promising that Bevo seemed more balanced and measured in the address. Hopefully he tones down his story time crap and focuses on game plan, accountability and standards. I hope he has had a wake up call and the Bevo of 15/16 returns. Once he realises he is not smartest person in the room he may become one of the better coaches in the league again.
Wait ... who IS the smartest person in the room if not Bevo?

1670654117654.jpeg
images

Would like to pop down to skinner reserve next week to watch a bit of training. Anyone know the best day and time or should I just ring the club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back