Training Preseason 22-23

Remove this Banner Ad

Not to mention the other swipe about us bot doing much running at the Dogs. What an absolute flog. I notice Treloar 'liked' the video on Brisbane's Instagram page aswell. No doubt he wished he got dealt to Brisbane too.

I hope the team are ready to smash through him in round 3. Not sure I'd trust Treloar to run out with me in trenches though.

Not to mention the other swipe about us not doing much running at the Dogs. What an absolute flog. I notice Treloar 'liked' the video on Brisbane's Instagram page aswell. No doubt he wished he got dealt to Brisbane too.
I know it's probably a small thing but * me. Treloar liking that is pretty poor imo.

Not to mention the other swipe about us not doing much running at the Dogs. What an absolute flog. I notice Treloar 'liked' the video on Brisbane's Instagram page aswell. No doubt he wished he got dealt to Brisbane too.
Lucky for us Treloar is contracted so even if Brisbane come knocking I wouldn’t even entertain it

If he wants to overrate the club he's now at, more power to him. They've got a pretty good list Brisbane but the one area they lack in is the midfield.

Lachie Neale is genuinely the only one (and Dunkley obviously) that would take a place in our midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he wants to overrate the club he's now at, more power to him. They've got a pretty good list Brisbane but the one area they lack in is the midfield.

Lachie Neale is genuinely the only one (and Dunkley obviously) that would take a place in our midfield.
If you’re counting wings then McLuggage too obviously. But it was funny to hear him name drop Matho (Rhys Mathieson) and Dev Robertson as part of an even better midfield.

If you’re counting wings then McLuggage too obviously. But it was funny to hear him name drop Matho (Rhys Mathieson) and Dev Robertson as part of an even better midfield.
Clug would absolutely start on a wing for us, no doubt about it.

But yeah, it was a video posted on the Brisbane instagram, the fact that there are Bulldogs supporters picking up on it worries more than what he says. They're an irrelevant club and he's an irrelevant player for them, especially in a pre-season thread about our club.

Mcluggage is a gun and not really just a winger anymore but yeah apart from that there’s not much going on. Ashcroft might change that too, all in all it’s a pretty good crop of mids but then talls forward and back and even through the ruck they’re seriously lacking. Danihers crap, Hipwood would be a decent 3rd or 4th option, Gunstans cooked, Andrews at his best is a gun, Adams is done, Payne is mediocre and big O is mid range at best.

Some nice small options at each end, obviously Charlie is a jet but overall I think they’re being massively overrated this year. They maybe have one above average tall in all honestly and a whole bunch of decent support

It’s funny because they were a missed sofa from Tom Lynch away from being absolutely cained and probably having to make some sweeping changes but instead their year was a success and they’ve brought into it and topped up for the flag which they’re just not in the question for IMO

But yeah, it was a video posted on the Brisbane instagram, the fact that there are Bulldogs supporters picking up on it worries more than what he says. They're an irrelevant club and he's an irrelevant player for them, especially in a pre-season thread about our club.
What should we expect him to say? That the WB midfield craps all over the midfield players he's just become teammates with? Yeah, right.
It's just an off-season potboiler.

Time we got over the Dunkley obsession folks. He's gorn.

How does everyone think our leadership group will look this year? I have a feeling it will be the same as 2022 and actually be stable for once...

2022: Bontempelli (C), Macrae (VC), Daniel, Duryea, Naughton
2021: Bontempelli (C), Wallis (VC)
2020: Bontempelli (C), Hunter (VC), Dunkley, Johannisen, Wallis, Wood
2019: Wood (C), Bontempelli (VC), Hunter, Johannisen, Trengove, Wallis
2018: Wood (C), Bontempelli (VC), Hunter, Johannisen, Redpath, Roughead

This interview of Dunkley is a classic.

'Coming to a place that has even better midfielders' 😭

Thank you, Dunks. Thank you.

Rule 101 is never give your opponent extra incentive.

He's showing his true colours here. And by that I mean red, white and blue.

What should we expect him to say? That the WB midfield craps all over the midfield players he's just become teammates with? Yeah, right.
It's just an off-season potboiler.

Time we got over the Dunkley obsession folks. He's gorn.
That's a crap false dichotomy.
He could've said that coming from an excellent group of mids to another is fantastic. He didn't need to take a potshot at all. The idiotic self-absorbed himbo can * off.

Of course Dunkley is going to say he is enjoying more running.

He does not enjoy the skills sessions especially kicking as he is shyte at it.

His street smarts are in line with his skills by foot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back