Training Preseason chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if everyone was instructed (due to sponsorship or media secrecy) to wear a t-shirt for that training sesh?

The photo's the club put up seems like a dozen + players were wearing a T-shirt, everyone other than O'Neil. Hardly sensible training wear.

An oversized baggy t-shirt would cumbersome as hell if you're clocking up KM's. Even in this cooler weather.

Shuey looks like someone's dad mowing the lawn. Only thing missing is some New Balances.
Soft cap cuts = byo training gear

Have we sold all the weight plates in the gym to appease the stretch from the soft cap? Allen the only one to look like he’s added size.

Looks like a strong wind could blow away a half-arsed dom sheed tackle attempt.

Have we sold all the weight plates in the gym to appease the stretch from the soft cap? Allen the only one to look like he’s added size.

Looks like a strong wind could blow away a half-arsed dom sheed tackle attempt.

probably not been long enough to put on size when you factor in holiday time. Plus Sheed has shoulder(?) surgery.

Admirable work rate and I’m sure he just wants to lead by example but is he just at risk of more fatigue related soft tissue injuries next year by hitting the track too early? Reckon 2022 is a make or break season for Shuey given his recent injury history and the fact he’s turning 32.

Admirable work rate and I’m sure he just wants to lead by example but is he just at risk of more fatigue related soft tissue injuries next year by hitting the track too early? Reckon 2022 is a make or break season for Shuey given his recent injury history and the fact he’s turning 32.

Shuey returned to training early last preseason.

How’d that work out?

Got to be honest that's some of the worst pre season photos I've ever seen. I don't know if it's the baggy clothes or just horrible taken photos. If that's meant to get us excited it didn't work.​
What's with Barrass training in a 5x Extra large tshirt.​

Here you go. Get ready for 2022 because we are challenging for the flag.

Then see this photo. Oh wait. WTF. I want a refund on our pre season.
a70d80ccae2577891b3689f6e5d355d3.jpg

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

I would hazard a guess that because we aren’t in official pre-season mode yet per the actual CBA, the players have just organised this amongst themselves but were instructed not to wear official club gear as it might be seen as a club organised session before the allowable dates?

I don't care that they're back training early.

I don't care that they're back training hard.

What's important is the quality and appearance of their training clothes. If Nesbitt doesn't email an apology before the week is over I'm folding my membership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any idea on what time the 1st and 4th years train tomorrow?? noticed there supposed to be back tomorrow wouldn’t mind going down for a watch

Got to be honest that's some of the worst pre season photos I've ever seen. I don't know if it's the baggy clothes or just horrible taken photos. If that's meant to get us excited it didn't work.​
Funny story, that t-shirt used to fit a very ripped Barrass. Then he was slimmed down to cover more ground.

Hasn't he just had a baby? Cut him a bit of slack!

I don't care that they're back training early.

I don't care that they're back training hard.

What's important is the quality and appearance of their training clothes. If Nesbitt doesn't email an apology before the week is over I'm folding my membership.
On a less sarcastic note...all this means SFA if we roll out the same old complacent s**t next season

Hasn't he just had a baby? Cut him a bit of slack!

Ahhh so it's a moomoo! He must've forgone some of his pay to keep Kelly at the club and is stuck raiding his Mrs's maternity wear!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back