Training Preseason chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

9c0b1ae10ce44a1d3b772c169cc29ca43e85243f-16x9-x254y162w1889h1063.jpg
He is starting to thin around the edges. My bet is that this is actually to do with him getting roots in his hair.

A lot of sites are saying baldness is a medical condition. It's starting to make sense

Anyone suggesting 40-50 goal a year (minimum), clubs leading contested mark and AA forward Jack Darling won't be a loss is kidding themselves.

Anyone suggesting 40-50 goal a year (minimum), clubs leading contested mark and AA forward Jack Darling won't be a loss is kidding themselves.

I'd suggest he won't be a loss if JK is fit and plays the whole season when you balance Darling not playing with who we have coming into the forward line and the development of younger players.

He'll be a loss but him not playing does give us a chance to fix our forward structure.
He was going to play midfield anyway though

Amazing how quickly Darling can go from Lynchpin of our forward line, 3rd all time club goal kicker, premiership player and potential club record holder...

To an expendable crab.

All due to a private decision on his health which isn't anyone's concern other than his and his families. Fans turn on their own very quickly it seems.

Do we really need to be that feral and talk about the players wives like this.

I don't care what anyone fires back at me. No need for us to show this level of disrespectful bogan-ness toward their families, especially over a personal health decision.

Grow some balls
Tell the Mrs the reason she is known is because he's a football player
Man up
Get a jab
That's what makes me think he will, his pay is keeping her purse full...
She also likes his big pay packet for their big house. So doubt he wont be fine living on 25%…

Amazing how quickly Darling can go from Lynchpin of our forward line, 3rd all time club goal kicker, premiership player and potential club record holder...

To an expendable crab.

All due to a private decision on his health which isn't anyone's concern other than his and his families. Fans turn on their own very quickly it seems.
It is other people’s concern when he puts them at risk for not getting vaccinated, particularly the immunocompromised.

But I’m not destroying another thread with covid talk, it’s incredibly exhausting seeing so many threads polluted by it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i ever get bad press for doing dumb sh*t, my wife won't be the reason why. I'm more rhan capable of making dumb decisions myself.

Very poor form of many people insulting player's partners.

Tim Kelly's wife in particular maybe is concerned about providing the best medical and overall care to their children, two of which are Autistic.

But sure lets drag her name through the mud because..... reasons?

With Luke Strnadica injured surely we find another WAFL ruckman to train with us in case he doesn't get up to audition for an SPP spot.
Would be a bit of a worry entering the season with only 3 ruckmen plus a part timer in Harry Edwards who may be needed in the backline depending on injuries.

To an expendable crab.

Not turning on him here, not doing personal stuff, but if he is moving on, then so do we of course, and we have younger talent available. Jack's been an absolute champion for the club, but if gone, then I'll find it refreshing to watch a change in the forward line, which certainly stagnated last season...

With Luke Strnadica injured surely we find another WAFL ruckman to train with us in case he doesn't get up to audition for an SPP spot.
Would be a bit of a worry entering the season with only 3 ruckmen plus a part timer in Harry Edwards who may be needed in the backline depending on injuries.
I missed this. What happened to him?

Along with losing Darling, tbh I'm also a bit worried about TK having another quiet year with him allegedly having no choice but to be vaccinated against his will (according to his partner).
Hopefully he can put it aside during the season and focus on his football.

No Darling = the goals will be shared around the rest of the fwd line. If he doesnt play the whole season its probably allowing Oscar to thrive with more ball

Because she is apparently loud on social media as an anti vaxxer and obv has Darlings balls in a tight grip.
So you saying all this time we set up the wrong tent all those years back when he got drafted.
Someone needs to be held accountable for poor tent management if thats the case.

I want answers and heads should roll.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Cricketers do it all year every year. They relocate to different countries for months and its just normal.

They know what is required and they have made the decision to live away from home and family for extended periods to ply their trade.

Footballers normally don't do anywhere near that amount of travel away from home for extended periods. They just don't.

Well that looks like its about to change for Freo and the Eagles thanks to Mr McGowan not getting the WA health system properly prepared or the population vaccinated.

1st world problem I will admit.
Vaccine supply is not McGowan's fault. It's the idiot Morrison who was to stupid and lazy to get vaccine supply right, just like RATs. Where I live, you can get booster jab on demand, and grab handfuls of RATs for cheap at the supermarket (although they should be free if we're going to control the pandemic).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back