Training Preseason Chat - It's happening again ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you have any further information schmuttt ? it's not on our Website yet.
I went searching for info in Demonland, which may be where Schmuttt got the info.

According to some there, Oliver may have hurt his shoulder in a tackling drill. Came off, but hung about the place (so wasn’t rushed directly to get critical time dependent medical attention). He apparently took his own shirt off unassisted, which doesn’t sound like a break or a dislocation. Just an abundance of caution perhaps? Fingers crossed anyway.

I went searching for info in Demonland, which may be where Schmuttt got the info.

According to some there, Oliver may have hurt his shoulder in a tackling drill. Came off, but hung about the place (so wasn’t rushed directly to get critical time dependent medical attention). He apparently took his own shirt off unassisted, which doesn’t sound like a break or a dislocation. Just an abundance of caution perhaps? Fingers crossed anyway.
Thanks for that PG, much appreciated, I will let the bathwater out and put away the razor

Goal kicking coach appointment.

Can't say when I think goal-kicking prowess I think Greg Stafford, but I guess having someone dedicated to coaching it is better than nothing.

Also, I'd be curious to see his presentation on goal kicking that wowed them. I'm picturing stick figure drawings with call outs like, 'footy', 'big posts', 'leg'.

If we're going to get a ruckman to teach us goal kicking we should have gotten Jake Spencer back at the club

"I remember watching you in one of your first of 36 games. It was an August Sunday afternoon at Etihad.

You were having a shot for goal from inside 50, and as you ran in you dropped the ball without kicking it. There was a groan"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todays pics.

Attachments

• Melk and ANB.PNG
    Melk and ANB.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 133
  • Max.PNG
    Max.PNG
    1,013.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Resting.PNG
    Resting.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
  • Salem and oliver.PNG
    Salem and oliver.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
If we're going to get a ruckman to teach us goal kicking we should have gotten Jake Spencer back at the club

"I remember watching you in one of your first of 36 games. It was an August Sunday afternoon at Etihad.

You were having a shot for goal from inside 50, and as you ran in you dropped the ball without kicking it. There was a groan"
That might be why there were a few chuckles from the presenters last night when the goal kicking was mentioned.

Can't say when I think goal-kicking prowess I think Greg Stafford, but I guess having someone dedicated to coaching it is better than nothing.

Also, I'd be curious to see his presentation on goal kicking that wowed them. I'm picturing stick figure drawings with call outs like, 'footy', 'big posts', 'leg'.

Having to find someone who can drop the ball from the same elevation as Petracca would have limited our options.

Alistair Clarkson was an average footballer and would arguably be the best coach of the last 50 years

Your output as a player has little correlation to your ability as a coach
This is very true.

i still think we should have at least sounded up the Spencil though.

Someone ******* shoot me if we split pick 8 and don't end up with one of Kemp, Robertson, Stephens, Serong or even Fisher and Paykel.

NG69 can shoot you while you bite his dick off?

I was at Etihad that day. I was with a bunch of mates who were Kangas fans. I'm not sure, but it might have been Spencer's first game. Took a great mark in the F50 and as he was walking in for the kick, dropped the ball without kicking it and fair to say my mates let me have it. Was only uphill for Spencer after that really. One of the funniest things I've ever seen on a footy field.

Someone ******* shoot me if we split pick 8 and don't end up with one of Kemp, Robertson, Stephens, Serong or even Fisher and Paykel.
I’ve got a fisher and paykel. Rate it very high - one of those for 8 is a solid investment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back