Training Preseason Chat - It's happening again ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t know about Dan or Scomo, but I’m thinking of having a second child just so I can name him after Greg Hunt.

Couldn’t have told you who he was until yesterday... still couldn’t tell you, to be honest...but this winter would have been unbearable without him.

Can’t believe he was the one to have to convince the AFL to go ahead with the season. You’d think it would be the other way around.

All hail Greg Hunt.

I’m pretty sure it was the chief medical officer of the government who made the final call, Greg hunt is just the minister.

Seems we are both right

I find it next to impossible to believe that, in this time of crisis, that the Chief Medical Officer and the Federal Health Minister spent more than a few minutes thinking about AFL. They have far more important issues to deal with. And they needed to provide medical advice to the AFL? There are more than enough medical professionals in the AFL to get all the advice they need.

Eddie massively overplaying this here.

I find it next to impossible to believe that, in this time of crisis, that the Chief Medical Officer and the Federal Health Minister spent more than a few minutes thinking about AFL. They have far more important issues to deal with. And they needed to provide medical advice to the AFL? There are more than enough medical professionals in the AFL to get all the advice they need.

Eddie massively overplaying this here.
I hope they are all washing their tongues correctly after all the arse licking going on . Meanwhile bus loads of people are raiding country towns stripping supermarket shelves . It's not that the supermarkets can't keep up that bothers me , it's the bastards could well be spreading the virus into the regions. Maybe someone can explain why Mr " i have no medical qualifications" E McGuire is even involved. Maybe ask the minister why the Army and their trucks aren't helping with distribution to the regions either. Hahaha they got beer to Mallacoota during the fires .

I hope they are all washing their tongues correctly after all the arse licking going on . Meanwhile bus loads of people are raiding country towns stripping supermarket shelves . It's not that the supermarkets can't keep up that bothers me , it's the bastards could well be spreading the virus into the regions. Maybe someone can explain why Mr " i have no medical qualifications" E McGuire is even involved. Maybe ask the minister why the Army and their trucks aren't helping with distribution to the regions either. Hahaha they got beer to Mallacoota during the fires .

The buses stripping country towns thing has largely been debunked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back