Training Preseason Chat - It's happening again ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Well he's certainly not fat.

Of course, he wasn't actually fat last year either, just bigger than ideal. He's apparently in the rehab group at the moment with Nev and Freddy Nietschke, but it looks like he's moving pretty well, particularly considering he's not due back until next week.
Actually not fat just bigger than ideal, I love it much better than I’m just short for my weight

Pinched this report from todays training.
Maxy ,Jonesy T Mac and Lever turned up. Lever running laps and has grown bum fluff under the nose.
Ball drills the same and then running when that finished. Jetta and Nietschke in rehab.
Joel Smith and Sparrow working in backline during ball drills, Jonesy doing a lot of organising during this session and looking pretty fit.
There was good leads and good ball movement and the coaches encouraged players to maintain their corridors..
Players did running drills after ballwork with the bigger players running through the middle and the others over 400 meter sprints.
Couple of niggles noticed during the day, Spargo holding calf and leaving early. Chandler left knee strapped and looked proppy at stages and Joel Smith holding hip and did not finish running.
Standouts for the session, T Mac,Chandler,Jonesy,Oliver Salem Trac.

Did you see the end of the Browns Steelers game? Good win but a few blokes won’t be playing for a few weeks
Yeah I just posted about it in the Summer Sports Thread.

Absolute madness, I reckon Garrett only pulled his helmet off because Rudolph almost did the same to him first, but hitting him with it? Jesus!

T Mac with a puffy piece for those interested,:)
Thanks cobweb. I’m always interested. Pre-season puff pieces sometimes turn out to be the best time of the year for Melbourne supporters.

Having said that, they’ve got me. I’m feeling vaguely optimistic again. It’s problematic.

Thanks cobweb. I’m always interested. Pre-season puff pieces sometimes turn out to be the best time of the year for Melbourne supporters.

Having said that, they’ve got me. I’m feeling vaguely optimistic again. It’s problematic.
Someone might have to take over, just posted on the Jack Martin thread and last time I did that they gave me 3 points. First day it was, thought I won a prize. LOL nah.

Someone might have to take over, just posted on the Jack Martin thread and last time I did that they gave me 3 points. First day it was, thought I won a prize. LOL nah.
That JM thread has random arbitrary sanction written all over it. Chock full of Carlton defenders mixed up with ego and hurt feelings. It’s a mess. Stay the * away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That JM thread has random arbitrary sanction written all over it. Chock full of Carlton defenders mixed up with ego and hurt feelings. It’s a mess. Stay the fu** away.

The Carlton mods continue to live up to their reputation in that thread.

I've always wondered if chief covers the medical costs for the lobotomy to satisfy the application requirements, you seem to have had the procedure reversed since stepping down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back