Training Preseason Chat - It's happening again ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, Preussy has dropped some serious kg's. Really good by him
Absolutely. Needed to lose weight and has. I hope Trac comes back in similar nick. Both need to do a lot of running this preseason. Hore looks in great nick too tbh. Would love to see Sparrow take a big step next season too.

Did you notice the play on words?
I did. It was clever. It’s like he took Mission and used it as “missing”. Sophisticated. I enjoyed it very much.

I won’t lose my head about it though

I did. It was clever. It’s like he took Mission and used it as “missing”. Sophisticated. I enjoyed it very much.

I won’t lose my head about it though
You can use it on Demonland if you like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok i imagined it right
Unfortunately yes.

Two things occur. One - they are drinking VB. I don’t approve. Two - was Corey W not the player who was catfished and unintentionally found his way onto a gay pr0n website? Could be me but I would think the experience might curb any latent exhibitionist tendencies.

Also, I would almost cheerfully welcome back Mission to injure this lot about now.

Great to see the lads partaking in the Burgess designed innovative, yet impressive Zumba based fitness regime; although the vid must have been slowed down considerably.

Went and pinched todays report from another site, translated as accurately as possible.
Jetta, May , Weid,Petty KK and Joel Smith all in attendance rehabbing.
The original poster spoke to all of the above and they are all okay, just building up fitness levels
The session was mostly ball work with 5 minutes of running to finish things off.
The end. Thanks other site for your contribution.

Brilliant, too much emphasis on useless running these days. Playing the game well is still the most important thing.

Was watching an interview with John Terry recently and he was talking about how when Mourinho came to Chelsea the first time he demanded they started ballwork from the first minute of preseason, and yet they probably ran further than a straight running session. Players can always push themselves harder to be on the end of a passage of play more than they can push themselves to do laps of an oval.

Was watching an interview with John Terry recently and he was talking about how when Mourinho came to Chelsea the first time he demanded they started ballwork from the first minute of preseason, and yet they probably ran further than a straight running session. Players can always push themselves harder to be on the end of a passage of play more than they can push themselves to do laps of an oval.
Also probably better to develop muscle memory when you have the energy to handle the ball properly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back