Training Preseason Chat - It's happening again ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we do preventative surgery. Replace all shoulders with metal alloy frames, and all leg tendons with some kind of unbreakable rubber.

I thought I'd try and find a few amusing images to post of rubber / metal cyborgs. Don't Google "rubber men".

Why? Does your picture appear? :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Some photo's from Mondays training.

Attachments

• Preuss.PNG
    Preuss.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
  • Weid.PNG
    Weid.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 91
  • Training..PNG
    Training..PNG
    866.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Monday.PNG
    Monday.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 84

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preuss looks like he's holding a kid's football.
That’s Kysaiah Pickett

Also my phone has already learned how to autocorrect Kysaiah even though I’ve never typed it before. Lock him in at 10 folks, the scriptwriters have decided.

That’s Kysaiah Pickett

Also my phone has already learned how to autocorrect Kysaiah even though I’ve never typed it before. Lock him in at 10 folks, the scriptwriters have decided.

Kysaiah Pickett is smaller, redder and has more laces on him than I thought he would.

Some snippets on todays training effort. Trac has turned up and trained with no discomfort evidently. There has been no report on Fritsch who Trac buried in the tackling drills other than he got up and looked okay. Training seems to be more physical orientated this year.. Trac Salem Oliver Brayshaw all having increased leg speed going by some track watchers. Pretty much it so far.

Some snippets on todays training effort. Trac has turned up and trained with no discomfort evidently. There has been no report on Fritsch who Trac buried in the tackling drills other than he got up and looked okay. Training seems to be more physical orientated this year.. Trac Salem Oliver Brayshaw all having increased leg speed going by some track watchers. Pretty much it so far.

do they mean cadence?

Um what
What a load of horse s**t haha.
I mean it's possible to physically train to increase speed and power. But at the elite level you might get a 2% increase because of diminishing returns and how some punter notices that from the sideline I dunno.

More likely the coaches are just asking them to use the pace they always had out of stoppages instead of handballing 1m to a flat footed team mate instantly.

On Mi A2 Lite using BigFooty.com mobile app

I mean it's possible to physically train to increase speed and power. But at the elite level you might get a 2% increase because of diminishing returns and how some punter notices that from the sideline I dunno.

More likely the coaches are just asking them to use the pace they always had out of stoppages instead of handballing 1m to a flat footed team mate instantly.

On Mi A2 Lite using BigFooty.com mobile app
They've been back for pre season for like 2 weeks. If they are noticeably faster in 2 weeks of training then Misso must have been running them around with leg weights.

They've been back for pre season for like 2 weeks. If they are noticeably faster in 2 weeks of training then Misso must have been running them around with leg weights.

Under misson all players were off legs so impossible to improve leg speed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back