Training Preseason Chat - It's happening again ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Club is reporting grade 2 medial, my physio mate says could be 6-12 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club is reporting grade 2 medial, my physio mate says could be 6-12 weeks.
I’ll still take it over a ruptured acl.

Preuss my man! Get your newly skinny arse and freakish endurance you’ve just discovered over here RIGHT NOW

Preuss my man! Get your newly skinny arse and freakish endurance you’ve just discovered over here RIGHT NOW
1580460989106.png
This is the moment we've feared, people. Many of you thought it would never happen... but I insisted we spend two hours every morning trying to trade for Preuss. You all thought I was mad. Many of you requested to be transferred to another club. But now, we--

View attachment 814233
This is the moment we've feared, people. Many of you thought it would never happen... but I insisted we spend two hours every morning trying to trade for Preuss. You all thought I was mad. Many of you requested to be transferred to another club. But now, we--
You’re still in a shitload of trouble if this doesn’t work out though.

Hell though. I like Preuss. I’m backing him in.

Sorry PG he can't, he is too busy trying to understand his new role, go and buy some more plants.

Good news regarding Max. He's one player that's old enough and fit enough to skip the pre season games entirely and not lose much. I maintain that he's not much of a barometer player for us either. TMac and Melksham need to stay fit!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back