Banter Preseason general discussion - The Reigning Premiers Edition

Double the Fist

i wull eet yur fayce karnt
Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
What is impressing me is how rapidly they are improving - as recently as August we were still sending McGovern up forward.

No chance of that happening now.
I think the Brander Oallen and Petch draft was one of our strongest in recent times.

BTW, has anyone noticed Dom Sheed doing extra running or training? His possesion numbers in JLT were crazy, I know he was playing against a few kids but wowsers.
Really tempting for Supercoach.

Woobla Stainz

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2014
Perth NOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Real Madrid
I think the Brander Oallen and Petch draft was one of our strongest in recent times.

BTW, has anyone noticed Dom Sheed doing extra running or training? His possesion numbers in JLT were crazy, I know he was playing against a few kids but wowsers.
Really tempting for Supercoach.
Have him and Masto on insta, Masto got Sheed into Cycling in the offseason they were doing some big rides. Looks like it may have had a positive effect on his tank.

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
As long as all this cycling doesn't lead to groin injuries on field due their quads and hamstrings being too strong in comparison i'm fine with it. Best possible result is it improves the endurance of sheed and yeo. Explosive power as well if they do hill climbs and the like.

Corn69

Senior List
Oct 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Back