Banter Preseason general discussion - The Reigning Premiers Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason i prefer this than the dockers... the hype that came with Dee's coming over to belt us..and sitting at the game knowing at the end of the first qtr that those gf tickets you bought months ago meant going to watch your first GF and WCE were going to be attending with you!!!

I still watch the first half now an again. One of the most pleasing hype train derailments I can remember. My favourite part is at 36 seconds when Shuey does the turn and the commentator is like "they're out" you could tell the Eagles were switched on.

Last edited:
I don't remember having such a strong squad before. We are certainly well placed for the season ahead, although a bit behind in preparation compared to other teams. I am really excited about Oallen, Brander, Watson and Petrucelle, and their addition to our best 22. Will be a good year, I feel.

I still watch the first half now an again. One of the most pleasing hype train derailments I can remember. My favourite part is at 36 seconds when Shuey does the turn and the commentator is like "they're out" you could tell the Eagles were switched on.
Last night I watched a halftime review of the Melb. final with Lyons, Brereton, McQuire and Roos on the panel -was fun watching the awe in which they held the Eagles, almost gushing over them while absolutely deriding the Dees. We flew under the radar, then pounced and dismantled a favourite.
Lyons said the Eagles came to play like men...The Dees played like boys. (ouch)

I came home Friday and tried to watch AFLX and found the pace of the write up of sn intra club scratch match more exciting .
This AFLX feels like telecast circle work - but with w@nkets like Fyfe and Danger.

Thank goodness for the preseason updates
Also tried watching the AFLX, was disappointed. Much of nothing, with pink pills, flashy togs and American razzamatazz! Rather watch intraclub or JLT, more relevance.

Last edited:
No

internet-o-face-samberg.jpeg
That reminds me ........ whatever became of Brendan Grylls?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back