Banter Preseason general discussion - The Reigning Premiers Edition

BestCoast

Draftee
Jan 3, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Hope Hickey is having the summer of his bloody career. How many months later and Nic’s calf is still mashed potato. How’s his rehab tracking anyway?

I was down south over the break. I saw Fyfe when I was paying for petrol. I didn’t say anything, but some kid said:

“Hey Nat. You should have been here last week. The whole Eagles team was here.”

Fyfe just said “yeah thanks mate”.

Classic troll by the little kid.
Get that kid in our academy.

I was down south over the break. I saw Fyfe when I was paying for petrol. I didn’t say anything, but some kid said:

“Hey Nat. You should have been here last week. The whole Eagles team was here.”

Fyfe just said “yeah thanks mate”.

Classic troll by the little kid.
From the mouths of babes...

Feb 12, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
I prefer into the mouth of a babe. ;)

oh no you didn't.gif

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Couple of quesionable calls by Perth Now.

Can't see Ryan being dropped. They state his poor start to pre season but everyone at the club is playing it down.

Can't see a kid thats so light the wind could blow him away being that close to our team. Surely Allen, Brayshaw and Anus are way ahead of him.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 5.16.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 5.16.24 PM.png
    391.8 KB · Views: 225

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Lol why the heck would Cole start out of the 22.
Im also a s**t sponsor for not seeing that.

Like this person needs to uppercut themselves. I know the word GOAT gets overused alot but Tom Cole is the definition of GOAT.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Couple of quesionable calls by Perth Now.

Can't see Ryan being dropped. They state his poor start to pre season but everyone at the club is playing it down.

Can't see a kid thats so light the wind could blow him away being that close to our team. Surely Allen, Brayshaw and Anus are way ahead of him.

Ainsworth and Ah Chee auto starting seemed a bit odd too.

Dec 19, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
Nic nat still has a good 5-6 months of solid training till he returns. He looks fit now so fingers crossed he is ready to go!
Hopefully they learn a bit from last season as far as how to handle him.I think he needs to slim down and play predominantly as a forward.With JK getting a bit iffy it would be a luxury to chuck NN to F/F. I think Hickey will prove to be another recruiting masterstroke and with Vardy only going to improve we are looking good in the big man dept.We are the new Hawthorn!!

Skinfolds ............ Masten said on Radio last year they measure Jeremy's skinfolds with BBQ tongue's .. :p
Sounds like the kind of thing Ross Lyon would do at a club function.

Back