Banter Preseason general discussion - The Reigning Premiers Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Dark Sharks Trolling Academy
Itinerary-
week 1. Introduction to trolling
week 2. The advantages of arrogance
week 3. Spelling- nothing negates a message more than poor spelling.
week 4. Irony and sarcasm- the difference explained.
week 5.Triggers- how to raise the hackles of your target.
week 6. Flexibility- learn how to shift the goal posts when your troll starts to crumble.
week 7. Trolling and me- Dark Sharks regales you with with tales of his triumphs trolling the campaigners on Big Footy.
week 8. Practical- Dark Sharks personally assists you in advanced trolling.

In the West..." West Coast’s grand final hero Dom Sheed says his premiership-winning goal won’t be enough to keep him in the team this season and he must perform consistently to be selected. Sheed said the Eagles’ depth would make it extremely difficult to get a game each week.
"I’m only two or three bad games off being back out of the team again. You’ve got a whole new bunch of draftees coming into the club wanting your spot and are hungry.”
Sounds good....

Anyone think Freo will dust us up in the Derbies this season?

Who are the danger teams of 2019? eg- Adelaide?

Itinerary-
week 6. Flexibility- learn how to shift the goal posts when your troll starts to crumble.
week 7. Trolling and me- Dark Sharks regales you with with tales of his triumphs trolling the campaigners on Big Footy.

Love Week 6.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

In the West..." West Coast’s grand final hero Dom Sheed says his premiership-winning goal won’t be enough to keep him in the team this season and he must perform consistently to be selected. Sheed said the Eagles’ depth would make it extremely difficult to get a game each week.
"I’m only two or three bad games off being back out of the team again. You’ve got a whole new bunch of draftees coming into the club wanting your spot and are hungry.”
Sounds good....

Who are the danger teams of 2019? eg- Adelaide?

Not many blokes still standing from Cockburn's outfit last year are there? Doubt there will be anything beyond the normal animosity levels.

Looking forward to Barrass destroying Lobb whenever he ventures forward against us.

Not many blokes still standing from Cockburn's outfit last year are there? Doubt there will be anything beyond the normal animosity levels.

Looking forward to Barrass destroying Lobb whenever he ventures forward against us.
Sounds good....

They will certainly be more spirited affairs.We have one very big thing going for us and that is Yo;He is one opf the few players capable of blunting Fluffs influence.Mark this in your book; This is the year we meet the Dorkers in finals for the first time!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if Freo go 2-0 against us this year who cares? We've got bigger fish to fry.

We lost both derbies in 2006.

I wouldn't mind if we banked zero points against them as part of a successful premiership defence but obviously eight is preferable.

Mark this in your book; This is the year we meet the Dorkers in finals for the first time!!!
wouldn't surprise me, they 'appear' to have made a substantial overhaul with trade and preseason...it's like they have a plan!? keen to see how it stacks up with Ross the Toss?
Even if Freo go 2-0 against us this year who cares? We've got bigger fish to fry.
We lost both derbies in 2006.
As long as we go deeper in finals..or even better eliminate them in a finals play-off (Sweet as!)
Forgot we lost both Derbies in 2006?
If it happens this season...it's a positive sign then!

Itinerary-
Ha ha classic but you missed 45min is all you need

wow its usually only Docker supporters talking themselves up this time of the year

it makes it funnier when they crash and burn like usual

#closertoaflag

Itinerary-

I like week 3, Spelling IS critical. Mess up your spelling and you might as well just go ahead and make a fart joke.

There's also a bonus week, week 9...

Where I look into some of the biggest trolls of the 21st century, and what we can all learn from them.

:moustache:

I like week 3, Spelling IS critical. Mess up your spelling and you might as well just go ahead and make a fart joke.

There's also a bonus week, week 9...

Where I look into some of the biggest trolls of the 21st century, and what we can all learn from them.

:moustache:

I'm torn. I only have limited funds.

Should I go for the Dark Sharks course or the more mentally challenging Sweet Jesus curriculum?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back