Game Day Preseason Match vs WC @Optus - 4:10

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m interested to see how WC take this game. Do they come out & try to curtail what we did last week to compete & not get blown away or do they try to continue to develop their own game style……….whatever that is.

There’s no doubt, I think they’ll be better for the run last week which is what we need, but it should still be a comfortable win.

Even though last week was a nothing game I suspect the Eagles will have a point to prove and the players will get rough to show it.
Can see a similar scenario with Suma and Lyon, Mitchell and Clarkson. Schofield is a grub.
They will be too busy beating themselves up 😜

Even though last week was a nothing game I suspect the Eagles will have a point to prove and the players will get rough to show it.
I'm going to tip the opposite and expect a pretty low key approach from both teams.

We've advertised that it is close to our round 1 side so there isn't a heap for individuals to prove, just getting the game time in.

WC do have some snipers but they won't want to risk either injury or suspension.

You're sometimes more likely to be injured if you play to avoid injuries. Trust your body and preparation and play hard, that is why you have a S&C team.
I want to see another 10 goal win and a strong forward half performance. And Cox to pull his finger out.

Agree Taylor

I still think we have the better side, but there is a lot more to lose for them. A lot of players would have been put on notice. Will be a lot closer this week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The Eagles signed Hugh Dixon to a contract based on last week's game. Who else are they trialling this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t care who wins. I’ll be keeping an eye on mercenary Lobb and see if he provides “that tough, aggression in the forward line” he was waffling on about a few weeks back.

Hope the Spleeno can go back to back with super solid performances too.

A scoreline of 0-0 please.
Injuries that is

Hayzoos is it 4 o’clock yet? 😬
anchorman by the beard of zeus GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back