Game Day Preseason Match vs WC @Optus - 4:10

Remove this Banner Ad

I wear it as a badge of honour that I gave him a lot of angst at a particular Peel game and he gave me the bird when I politely told him to do himself a favour and buy a rule book.
I said that with his blonde hair and arrogant strut he looked like he was a member of the Hitler youth. Name has stuck I see. I,M amazed that this generation know what I meant.
A favorite son of BF who for some unknown reason has been life banned and has to post thru notes that appear on windscreens and reposted by friends on BF was there with me and took up the Hitler youth term.
Its true that he proclaimed his hate for Freo at a Peel game.

I wear it as a badge of honour that I gave him a lot of angst at a particular Peel game and he gave me the bird when I politely told him to do himself a favour and buy a rule book.
I said that with his blonde hair and arrogant strut he looked like he was a member of the Hitler youth. Name has stuck I see. I,M amazed that this generation know what I meant.
A favorite son of BF who for some unknown reason has been life banned and has to post thru notes that appear on windscreens and reposted by friends on BF was there with me and took up the Hitler youth term.
Its true that he proclaimed his hate for Freo at a Peel game.

He’s always been the boy from the Hitler Youth, to me.

Grow a beard son !!!!.

Re-watched most of the game last night and I take back what I said about Mundy being a defensive liability. There were a couple of instances that had stayed with me watching live but on the replay I think it was unfair to single him out. Our whole midfield was way too one way for most of the game imo. Brodie, Crowden, Brayshaw, Serong all guilty of not picking up their players along with Mundy (especially after the ball was kicked deep into WC's forward line). Good news is it should be easy to fix.

What I also noticed is how well Connor West has taken on board the West Coast mantra of drawing a free kick. He had ******* 4 free kicks from just dropping the ball or falling forward to make it look like it was in the back. If players are going to get away with that sh*t with the new rules there are going to be a lot of angry fans - and it might make players consider not tackling and making it a big game of netball. Do not like at all.
The Jack Darling “Hey Dean look at me I’m falling “ Lunge ?!

Re-watched most of the game last night and I take back what I said about Mundy being a defensive liability. There were a couple of instances that had stayed with me watching live but on the replay I think it was unfair to single him out. Our whole midfield was way too one way for most of the game imo. Brodie, Crowden, Brayshaw, Serong all guilty of not picking up their players along with Mundy (especially after the ball was kicked deep into WC's forward line). Good news is it should be easy to fix.

What I also noticed is how well Connor West has taken on board the West Coast mantra of drawing a free kick. He had ******* 4 free kicks from just dropping the ball or falling forward to make it look like it was in the back. If players are going to get away with that sh*t with the new rules there are going to be a lot of angry fans - and it might make players consider not tackling and making it a big game of netball. Do not like at all.
It was quite noticeable how much they were drawing frees by reaching out to take the ball, but letting it go as soon as they felt a tackle. There was one passage of play, which I think resulted in their second goal of the second quarter where they used this tactic (starting with Natakneey) or similar (one where Kennedy was tackled and he just places the ball on the ground mid tackle) consecutively in contest after contest. It got them what they wanted, but not really in the greatest spirit of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back